Nevada Caucus Prediction & Discussion Thread

Bernie winning moderate/conservatives lmaoooooo

Vince Carter Gif

2 Likes

40% is live for Bernie

BUT HIZ SEALING

2 Likes

I’m dying. I can’t follow along today because my parents picked the absolute worst possible weekend to insist on a family trip.

:grimacing::grimacing:

Offer to drive, and then, when they’re not suspecting anything, BOOM! Road trip to Vegas :grin:

8 Likes

Yup Vegas Baby it is… Enjoy :heart_eyes:

The media continues to completely ignore the story of the primaries, Bernie absolutely killing it with Hispanic voters, who hugely outnumber diner patrons, even in swing states.

The 2 caucus sites they’ve shown on CNN so far have had 100 people and 0 people for Pete in the first round

9 Likes

Imagine a world where texas is in play.

They were showing 51% support from Hispanic voters for Bernie, I thought it was higher? :thinking:

It sounds like the one CNN is showing now ending up like 50-10-10-10-10-10 so all 5 groups may need to realign. LETSGO

Bernie needs to send some eloteros to these caucus sites.

Dems only get ~66% of the Latino vote in the general election --there’s a whol lot of gettable votes there. I say this a lot, but a candidate with real Latino outreach is a deathblow to the Republican party.

Need 15% to get any delegates right? No one but Bernie getting any would be pretty sweet.

1 Like

Bernie seems like he is crushing by every early metric I have seen. Here for the LolPete.

1 Like

Bernie has it and had it last time in CA anyway. The events I went to in 2015/16 were predominantly Hispanic. I guess it took a while for him to catch on around the country.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is anyone really going to be surprised when Bernie ships Wisconsin or Ohio or Florida or whatever on the back of Hispanic voters and it somehow gets widely attributed to diner customers with cats?

3 Likes

Can confirm hispanics in CA love them some Bernie. All the Hispanic people I’ve talk to about politics so far have been Bernie supporters.

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1231287011207786496?s=20

This is going to be a massacre.

1 Like

God damn

1 Like