NBZ's WSOP 2021 Vegas Trip 10/9-19

LOL

2 Likes

What all exactly had he done?

Not entirely sure. Maybe just gone to a strip club. But I did ask him if he needed to change his underwear and he said yes.

1 Like

So, my friend’s wife was so pissed at him that she wasn’t returning his calls or texts. I ended up driving him about an hour and a half with lots of talking about poker strategy. The next morning, I get a text that he had been having symptoms after II drove him home and had just tested positive with an at-home test.

I spent the next day looking for a test, ordered one on Walmart’s website when it said they had one left in stock, and patiently waited until today to take the test.

I’m negative.

1 Like

Current location: an O8 tournament table with Jeff Madsen, Frankie O’Dell, and Ari Engel.

2 Likes

Sen of Japan $90 omakase menu

8 Likes

Looking good!

That seems like decent value for $90.

Apparently, I missed a chance to play 6/12 mix with Kenny Hallaert and Brian Rast while they were slumming it.

Got my chance to play 6/12 with Kenny H today.

I am driving out to Las Vegas and will be there no later than Thursday May 26. I am spending Memorial Day weekend with my brother’s family (I’ve been roped into watching Katy Perry because my nieces love her) and then I will be gambooling.

2 Likes

My buddy says Katie Perry concert as a single Dad is like shooting fish in a barrel with the single Moms. One he got a date from the other when his daughter was old enough to go inside with her friends, he hung out at the nearby bar and ended up with some car fun with a Mom waiting for her daughter.

Not going to do a blow by blow poker update, but I am up so far.

Matzoh ball soup and chopped liver from Saginaw’s at Circa.

Chinese tofu and kara-age bukkake using at Oodle Noodle.

That’s some dark broth. How was it?

Room at the Delano

Way too much pepper, which overwhelmed the taste of everything else.

Was the chopped liver edible? I was planning on checking that place out the next time I’m in Vegas.

I ate it all, but I like liver. Taste was fine. Texture was fine. I don’t have much experience with chopped liver, but I’d have it again if I could share and not have to eat it all.

I’m not sure why it’s served with pickles.

I go to Saginaw’s late night since it’s the most dependable 24/7 place on Fremont.

Do what now

7 Likes