NBA draft signup thread (All-Time?)

Check out my sweet new avatar peeps.

1 Like

that’s right you get your ass in there you son of a gun. YOU OLD SAILOR YOU!

So is it like an NBA fantasy dynasty league? Are we keeping score here?

It’s for bragging rights.

It’s not fantasy or anything other than we don’t actually own the teams. We won’t have points being scored by our teams or anything. But in the future we can look back at this thread and see who did the best.

ROLL TIDE FUCKER!

OMG I CAN CURSE!

FUCKER
ASSHOLE
BITCH

4 Likes

It’s an exercise for sports nerdom.

Here’s our last one:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/46/sporting-events/2019-3-year-nba-dynasty-draft-1748433

The year prior:

The fun is in the exercise itself. It does serve as something of a time capsule for your opinion atm. Then from there everyone looks at each other’s team and kind of does an internal poll, like a preseason top 25.

For some of us, our favorite part of fantasy is the actual drafts.

For something different, and bc the player pool may not be that hardcore up to the minute.

I’m thinking an all-time draft would work well. A starting 5 w/ a player from differing decades or something similar.

Ok in

1 Like

Happy to participate. Last draft I split a team, but have plenty of time now so good to go solo.

I’d rather not do an all-time draft b/c it’s really hard to

1. compare players from different eras
  2. extrapolate how certain players would do in the modern era

The NBA is (was!?!? :worried: ) great right now, with many exciting prospects on the come up to lead the NBA into the future. We can field great rosters for teams right fucking now.

That’s right, I cursed. Get used to it.

I’m in for whatever. I’m so addicted to DFS i’m actually picking league of legends players at the moment.

@anachronistic

come home bro

But how soft are the games?

Whoever gets the commission on signing up the McLovin account gonna be rich. Also in but let’s make it super weird.

Yeah, sure, what the hell.

2 Likes

It sucks imo the strategy is too simple and losing teams are basically dead. Terrible game for dfs but thats what we have.

@■■■■■■■

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ne4!

I’m in, happy to split a team or go solo.

How many participants do you need to do this?

If people think an all-time draft is too daunting but something involving just current players is too limiting, what about something involving where the cutoff is having the majority of your career after the beginning of the 21st century or the three-point era?

Two? But the more the merrier.

I’m down for watever bro.