National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

Sports books are free money.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. Now when the song returns, all Iā€™m going to be thinking is ā€œbuh-buh-buh-buh-buh basket-ballā€.

2 Likes

https://x.com/bobbymarks42/status/1793430282298593335?s=46&t=9mlgsGiCG4XHUHROXPQniQ

Tyrese Maxey lost out of something like $7.5M a year over several year. $40-$50M.

LOL that Towns 3

KAT slowly coming to the realization that heā€™s not Steph Curry. Too bad he didnā€™t work that out a few possessions earlier.

Didnā€™t really like that offensive goaltend call. Seems like that rarely gets called. That ball was maybe just inside the cylinder. Was a huge play.

Also wtf with the wolves guy driving himself completely past the baseline and turning the ball over. They had just gotten a steal and still had the lead.

lol losing u8.5 Kyrie reb+ast on the intentional missed FT at the buzzer

Kyrie is really going to win a finals MVP against Boston isnā€™t he? I hate it here.

The Celtics are going to win the series, but theyā€™re going to have a different high scorer each game and weā€™ll get a losing team Finals MVP.

Towns and Ant played bad, shitty shooting, a few lol refs calls. Guess it isnā€™t the worst outcome but man that felt bad.

I donā€™t watch Dallas at all, Luka is a real piece of shit flailer huh. Awful player to watch

This was as bad as Dallas going to shoot this series and they won the game. Not a good sign for the Mavs.

*not a good sign for the Mavs OPPONENT

1 Like

Thatā€™s not happening, possibly ever again, and certainly not this season.

Yeah. Posting at 6 am :(

Iā€™ll believe it when I see it, but this would really be something:

Wolves hangover after a gm 7 in Denver was pretty predictable, I wouldnā€™t overreact to 1 gm

Minnesota likely adjust in game two and leave open the corner threes. They took that away this game but it made it crazy easy to score inside.

Minnesota is a great defensive team but they donā€™t match up well with luka and kyrie. I think both of them will have an easier time than they did against okc.

Was a close game and a lot of fun. Playoff basketball is good.

Gobert is getting a lot of heat for his drop coverage but he was +10. Crazier is lively was +18. He has been the most consistent player for the mavs for a while now. Rookie is really going to be good.

I know heā€™s a fantastic player, but I really donā€™t enjoy watching him. Heā€™s in that group of stars that flails and whines to the refs every goddamn play, along with Tatum, Haliburton, and Booker. Jokic is almost in that category, but heā€™s more flail than whine and heā€™s at least fun to watch.

I could never be a ref. Iā€™d gather them around before tip.

ā€œIf you go over the top showing me up for a call, we are going to the monitor, you and me. If my call is correct you are ejected. If wrong weā€™ll wipe it out and youā€™ll get an apology. Choose wiselyā€