National Basketball Association - 2023/24 Season

He took the 30 million over the 985k.

1 Like

Well…this would be quite the way to lose their first home game. What an absolutely disgusting half of basketball.

And here we are again…

edit: Cunningham’s usage must be insane in the 4th when they’re close

I had the sound off. Assume the goaltending was call stands, not confirmed?

DEE-TROIT BASKETBALL lfg

1 Like

Correct. The ref even said there wasn’t clear evidence.

1 Like

Pacing around clapping for the Pistons, something’s wrong with me

Dammit. Thought they were going to get off the streak for a couple of minutes there.

It’s must watch NBA IMO

My son says he saw that someone has $40 to win $500k for the pistons to go the whole season.

1 Like

Why? OG feels like a great fit anywhere. Thats the best deal for the raps?

The Knicks are trading RJ Barrett, Immanuel Quickley and one second-round pick to the Raptors for OG Anunoby, sources said.

It feels like Toronto wants players and not picks. Masai doesn’t seem inclined to sell off everything and do a full rebuild.

I guess you got the RJ being canadian angle but i just never seen anything promising out of him

It’s a trade for Quickley, who some think has the potential to be as good as Maxey and is a good fit next to Barnes.

2 Likes

He’s a year and a half older than Maxey but yeah i guess they view him as a bigger talent than i thought

He’s going to be a 20+ ppg guy with starter minutes.

I love Quickley. He won’t be Maxey offensively (who is?) but he’s good defensively, too, imo. Loved watching the Knicks in large part due to him.

And I think NotBruceZ is right, he’s a great fit with Scootie. I think RJ will be, too.

I think intentionally mispronouncing Scottie Barnes originated on Reddit and I can’t stop doing it.

I much prefer guys like RJ and IQ to ~3 picks that will be ~20th overall.

Picks are largely very overrated

1 Like

Pistons win!!1!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/nbaleave/status/1741272489311801566

1 Like