National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

You can’t go wrong watching The Greek and Milwaukee.

really? I mean no doubt Greek is the best player in the league, but I kinda think he’s the least fun superstar to watch.

It’s pretty amazing watching him just dunk over everyone with a relatively slight build.

I get what you’re saying tho. I like to watch Jokic and Dame prbly the most besides Luka.

I love watching Brook Lopez play defense, but the offense is kinda unattractive if it’s not a highlight reel.

Denver and Dallas are clearly at the top. New Orleans with Zion is a good pick too and I’m a huge fan of anything Bam related, so some Heat games.

I get that but his appeal to me is similar to Lebron and Zion in that a guy with that size and strength shouldn’t be able to move around with that agility. I call the him The Greek because I don’t like the ‘freak’ part but he really is a goddamn freak.

1 Like

My favorite player is still Kyrie and his 50pt games were a treat.

NO with Zion is the answer. Ingram and Lonzo are fun to watch and JJ is always pretty, plus I like Josh Hart as Danny Green jr.

When all their pieces are there, Phoenix was a fun under the radar team too.

Also if you are into that, Kelly Oubre is a very attractive human.

Sacramento with Fox and Buddy.

Memphis with Ja, Clarke, and JJJ. Miami was a fun, scrappy bunch of shooters with two entertaining rookies + Duncan and BAM.

I like to watch non-marquee teams probably more than name teams. Boston with their youngs wings are a treat tho.

1 Like

My favorite team is still whatever team Brow is on.

Oh hey thats the Lakers with Lebron James. So they are winning the title this year right?

ocean bedroom eyes

I meant JJ’s shot and how he gets it off, good looking man tho.

I’ve been on TEAM OUBRE since early in Washington.

lol, i didn’t even notice the JJ comment. Oubre is just dreamy man.

I love DeAaron Fox, but Walton ran a terrible offense this year and it was awful to watch at times. I went to way too many Kings games this year and they mostly sucked. I’m not 100% sure about it yet, but i also think Buddy isn’t very good.

Buddy is an elite shooter.

I’m mainly thinking the year prior re: Kings being entertaining. Too much Dedmon, too little Bagley last year.

I watched him since he was a sophomore in HS and put him on my fantasy team his rookie year. Sick value.

1 Like

Kid got game, but he didn’t really show any progress this season. He had a very nasty ankle sprain that he returned much sooner than I expected, so hopefully we’ll see him develop some stuff next year.

No doubt about that and as I said, this hot take is still warming up, I just think he might not good enough at anything else. Mostly from watching live though so it’s not always a very objective way to judge.

He seems Mike Conley-ish.

Good player that’s a borderline AS. Doesn’t seem to have great vision or creativity. I like watching him bc he’s a blur.

eta: I’m sure you’ve watched him more than I based on what you’ve said.

For fun watching, Trae should probably be mentioned.

I wouldn’t want to build my team around him, but it’s entertaining.