National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

He is the NBA’s Mike Pence so it checks out

I can’t believe Dragic costs that much in 2020.

The Heat are overpaying Dragic and Leonard so they accept a deal with the second year as a team option, clearing cap space for 2021.

1 Like

I like how it’s an hour into free agency and there have barely been any announcements because teams don’t want to show that they made their deals earlier. Because of course no tampering.

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1329929604472172546?s=21

Nov. 19 updates

7:42 p.m. ET: The NBA has opened an investigation focused on the trade between the Milwaukee Bucks and Sacramento Kings that centered around Bogdan Bogdanovic going to the Eastern Conference in a sign-and-trade deal, sources tell ESPN’s Malika Andrews. In a report, the two teams agreed to the transaction – including a contract that was set with Bogdanovic – nearly four days before the start of free agency. Bogdanovic has now stated he plans to proceed to restricted free agency on Friday.

So yeah. It’s all about the timing bc Bog was set to go there.

Seems they may have just pushed the boundaries on the unwritten rules where the written ones had to come into play. They’re still supposed to be nodding and winking that early.

Wtf. Indianapolis is dope. Indiana sucks.

Seriously though. I firmly believe that I live in one of the greatest neighborhoods in the entire country. Yes it is Indiana, but the people, food, and bikeability(?) is elite. I pay 50% in expenses as a major city and get almost all of the perks.

If Indy does trade Turner, I am definitely going to miss that dude. He seems like he likes it here and lives fairly close by. You can catch him at the local arcade bar fairly often. With that being said, Hayward is definitely a better fit for the current roster. No way in hell am I trading Aaron Holiday or TJ Warren though.

What about the poors

I don’t even know how to respond to this or what it is even insinuating.

What the fuck are Atlanta doing? Why are you signing a 32 year old Gallinari to a 62 for 3 years contract.

1 Like

Any interest in Romeo Langford? If TJ Warren is to much, Indy should consider asking for a bigger return. How much do the Pacers need to make up the difference between McDermott and Warren?

Christian Wood for the Rockets for 27M. Gonna be so much hype for fantasy drafts. He’s a beast.

At one point I thought about settling down in Indy and I did live there for a while. The main deficiency (at least at the time) was the lack of good restaurants for anything other than standard American food. The best Thai, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, etc. restaurant that I could find was always pretty mediocre. Maybe things have improved since then ('00s)

No way we are trading Warren. He became a cornerstone of the current roster. Honestly there is nothing that Boston can pitch in to trade him.

Combine that with letting Wood walk and it makes no sense. Wood seems like a good front-court paring with Capela and fits their timeframe. Even if Gallo is an upgrade he’s old and injury prone. Guess they are really desperate to make the playoffs.

Steven Adams to NO sounds bad to me. Offensively i dont see how this is suppose to work with Zion

Large expiring deal, useful enough for a year, and Okafor/Favors just walked. Doesn’t really matter long term and Jaxson Hayes can’t play 40 minutes/night.

I would also imagine there are some players going out to make that work, so we’ll see.