National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

I never bet sports (no edge, too emo) but I bet the nuggets to :rocket: SWEEP :nail_care: The odds weren’t even that good and I’m sure it’s hard to sweep spo so it’s definitely a dumb bet but I’m still so confused by the Jokic agnostics that I had to protest them somehow!!

protesting by lighting my own $100 bill on fire instead of say a torch or a Nick Wright effigy was also dumb but at least I feel smug

1 Like

A lot of people (not here) were convinced that love was going to be used to defend jokic because bam was too small. DNP

1 Like

Wasn’t there a guy on the 2+2 forum who always pumped Jokic up as the second coming way back in the day?

He was right.

1 Like

Seadood

2 Likes

Someone needs to invite him over here, this thread needs moar Fighting Seadoods talk all season long.

I always liked seadood and rooted for the nuggets to do well mostly because of him. But I think he’s a bit too centrist for this board.

Must be having a great year as a Denver fan.

Is he still posting on 2p2?

How about Heatfan Vinivici (who my friend from HS went to college with) ?

No clue. I haven’t posted on there in a couple of years

Lol this guy….

https://twitter.com/JJudahIsaac/status/1664429397292593152?s=20

Anti woke shoe brand. Hate to tell him but nba might have the most woke fan base of any major sport.

Everybody else knelt and this guy stood. First I’m hearing of it! Wonder what happened to the guy who knelt when everyone else was standing. Probably similar outcome.

Seems pretty woke to push out a bunch of qualified white guys in favor of a black spokeswoman. Even anti-woke has gone woke. Sad.

2 Likes

Cool off max. 16 3s in a game would be no bueno for a nuggets bandwagonner like me.

Yes seadood posts, and vini stans aggressively for shitlibs in the SE politics thread.

A new level of announcer booth cringe has been unlocked as Mark Jackson goes with some kind of an accent and drops a “Why so serious?” after a Jokic play

Miami hanging in there hitting all their threes!

my irrational (is it tho?) hatred for him grows by the season

Himiny

This is great I thought the game was going to toilet in the 2nd quarter