National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

When Miami gets reverse swept I’m asking, nay demanding, a HEAT CULTURE shirt over the picture of kneelingJimmyTO.

Why does it have to be THIS team that’s going to come back from 0-3? Haven’t we all suffered at the hands of Boston fans enough?

1 Like

Game 6 is going to the Heat

I disparaged Maine’s own Duncan Robinson earlier in the thread and he’s shot 57/46/100 in the series and he had 9 assists with one turnover last night, I take it all back.

Haywood Highsmith - weirdly - cooked the Celtics in the regular season, too. He had a 15 and 10 game where he was 4 of 4 from 3, and a 16 and 8 game where he was 4 of 6 from 3.

Jimmy is overdue for an alpha showing, unfortunately. Happy to get another game.

Jimmy and Bam were terrible but it cant be overstated how bad lowry was, miami offense just looked completely lost. I guess gabe vincent was the glue holding them all together?

Boston

Strong

I think the Boston fans on this board are pretty chill. It’s not like prizm is here.

The issue isn’t here, just in the wild. :rofl:

I do hope Miami can win the next game but if it goes seven even better.

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1661924297588240386

1 Like

Ok ok I concede

Suns in 4. :leolol:

Incredible that Boston is up 7 when Miami is 7/12 from 3 and only has 3 turnovers.

If your shoe falls off you can just swipe at the ball with it?

That Eric Lewis whistle.

Refs just killing Himmy tonight.

I don’t understand what’s a foul in the NBA.

1 Like

Let’s get Hot heat!

(I hate the heat but will take them over Boston any day)

Brutal stuff from the refs

LOLOLOLOL

WOW

hype!