National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

The Lakers advancing in Round 1 and the Cavs getting sent packing by the Knicks will sting almost as much as Lebron leaving Cleveland two times.

2 Likes

Knicks-Heat going to be fire. 90s vibes.

Giannis’ butt x-ray was clear.

I think they wax Miami even without him. Heat won’t score 120 again, that offense is a war crime.

Can’t believe I missed this Lakers game. I was so sure they were going to get rolled, that I didn’t want to watch.

Name a more punchable face than Steve Ballmer’s.

Russ!

1 Like

I thought MIN was going to get waxed by DEN but who knows after seeing these playoffs so far. Also, no, I do not want to see any footage whatsoever of “Dr. Pimple Popper” get that shit off my NBA.

3 Likes

Seriously? You new here?

Mitch? Ted Cruz? DeSantis?

Nah I think they are all in the same tier.

I don’t know if we have a hot take thread, but if so, this belongs over there.

Russ had 9 points on 19 shots but had a block late in the game so seems like the Clippers crushed that signing.

Name a more literal user than Melk

Not possible.

1 Like

Total slop and brick-fest so far.

Critical game-2 focus or something

I fucking hate Draymond. Suspend this trashcan.

4 Likes

FiOCi8kUYAA-49H

IT’S LIT!

2 Likes

These boneheads going on about THE GRAB by Sabonis was amazing. There’s no act of physical violence Draymond could do that would draw the ire of the league and its stans.

4 Likes

Draymond is the biggest thug in sports. He should have been exited from the league years ago. Send him to
Shanghai to fix games; he will be at home.

I want to see someone out-dirty Draymond in a game.

Oldheads like to think they played in a “tough” era and the modern era are a bunch of sissies.

Of course they are braindead and wrong, to boot.