National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

I don’t necessarily disagree with this, but imagine that he instead missed the shot. Shortly afterward, someone notices he wasn’t eligible due to having played college basketball, so they select a second contestant who is eligible who drains the shot. Are you telling me the rules-are-rules insurance guys cut that check the same day?

Melkerson stanning for insurance companies is the free square on the Melky Bingo Board.

You only get half the e-points when I already make the same joke myself.

Assuming there is nothing in the written contract that prevents doing that, then that is what they should do. And if they wouldn’t do it, I’d be right there with you roasting them for it.

This may surprise you, but I don’t always read your posts to completion.

It does not.

Haven’t thought much about NYK/CLE but now that I have for one minute I’m pretty pumped for this series. Brunson back, hopefully see some astronomical scoring from Mitchell.

1 Like

Hubie GOAT

Ditto - both teams are a blast to watch.

Seems like Mitchell just got away with an aggressive push there. I thought for sure that would be a T.

I immediately panicked for Spida’s knees on that leap into the crowd. Dude’s so great. New Hampshire!*

Asterisk for a half joke.

They aren’t calling anything at all.

Yeah this could be a good one, and even before how game 1 has gone I thought the Knicks had a real shot in this series.

soft af foul called under the basket just now by some idiot, but glad they’re letting em play mostly

Why does Cleveland only have 1 timeout left

They squandered err invested them earlier

I’m sure the strategy goes over my head

Uhoh looks like Hart just hurt his ankle there

Knicks’ rebounding won it

lol Spike is there of course

1 Like