National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

hope he ain’t feelin’ breaking it in okc, had to drive my girl to the airport at 430am this morning, i ain’t gonna make it to the second half 😮‍💨

1 Like

I got him breaking it tonight

1 Like

yeah me too. assuming they’re winning, he’s gunning in the fourth quarter. better to do it in a win than as giannis beats you by 30.

oh well. hopefully somebody records it so i can hope to catch a highlight sometime…

So they’ll stop the game for some kind of ceremony right? I think they did for Kareem.

Cam Thomas>kyrie

2 Likes

Five days ago I’d never heard of Cam Thomas and now he’s putting up automatic 40-point games. What the hell is happening?

1 Like

That Kevin Harlan call, “There he is with the sledgehammer!”

2 Likes

AC Green sighting. Apparently I was at his last college game but I don’t remember it.

Jokic with 19/10/10 in the 1h what the fuck

LeGOAT dropping 22 ft sky hooks in warmups.

https://twitter.com/NBAMemes/status/1622852967409000448

1 Like

Comes full circle from draft night.

4 Likes

:3rd_place_medal:pointer

and a thbrick from deep!

1 Like

Would love nothing more than for OKC to triple team Lebron all night and deny him the record at home out of spite.

–Signed, still-bitter Cavs fan.

1 Like

Lakers are still at home next game.

If we can make it through tonight, we’ll get Ja Morant’s crew to take care of him before next game.

Tired: MVP chant
Wired: GOAT chant

1 Like

Needed Harlan on this game. This is very Jeb! low energy vibes for such a potentially historical situation. Or take Gus on a one-game loan to do it.

1 Like