National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

My man desperately needs the Urlacher treatment, that hair situation is untenable

JAMES BUCKETS

nm we only playing 1 half tonight I guess

Go Lakers

no

1 Like

LeBron ainā€™t letting Denver back in this one.

This LeBron guy seems good.

Obviously heā€™s just been fucking around. If he wants to get his heā€™ll get it.

I know earlier in this thread I said I was on the Lakers bandwagon. But I have actually moved more towards Heat. But all in for a Lakers/Heat finals. Canā€™t complain if it happens to be Lakers/Celtics just for the history.

I was legit concerned the Heat would fold after that collapse the other night, glad to see they found the WIM to get there. I really feel like they are the only team that can challenge the Lakers. I donā€™t feel like they will overcome but if anyone can, they can.

Ah fuck it, Heat in 7!

Canā€™t wait for Simmons podcast tonight

Doc OUT

Everyone is on the Heat which makes me think Lakers have this but everyone also had Heat over the Bucks so Iā€™m not sure.

Nba finals lebron is a force to be reckoned with. If finals lebron shows up, and davis isnt throwing away tons of shots, I think the lakers have this in 6.

Spoelstra just said Butler and the Heat are proving analytics wrong because you canā€™t judge them just by the box score.

Sigh.

Spoelstra otoh has bigger testicles than Vogel obviously I donā€™t even need to look to know this

Lakers look like ASS

Heat taking dumb ass shots tho

Iā€™m drinking this canā€™t end well

Miami is just flat out conceding the paint, they donā€™t want it and it shows