National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Nuggets won’t die

Heat and their zone are going to beat the Lakers.

Nvm AD dead Nuggets win the series

oh snap

he’s OK

People watching week 3 jags dolphins instead of this need a crisis intervention

1 Like

Rondo has a pretty aggressive mop.

Bron has been straight up awful.

1 Like

LeBron should not be guarding Murray he just blows by him

LeBron is done can’t play half court offense anymore.

murray needs to go unconscious

2 threes and 2 stops

The touch on his jumper is entering Westbrick territory.

Jesus these offensive rebounds just destroying the tension of the game

And like Zion I thought he was actually underrated in HS in the same sense. It’s harder to guage things when weaker competition quadruple-teams a player.

But lol I still remember watching that vid and thinking, “Ok, you don’t have to be a talent scout to suspect this ‘overrated’ chant might be misguided…”

2 Likes

Read this thread before I checked the score and fully expected it to be 2-2.

It only “just” hit you?

Something like that is pretty much the default impression everyone has of Caruso at first glance.

1 Like

I’m not sure which level you’re on, but if it’s Level 1 then you may want to sit down for this:

3 Likes

Caruso is so much worse in 2k20 than he is in real life.

Yeah, this. If it was Gordon Hayward throwing those down, the reaction is entirely different. Or even Tyler Herro.

My favorite one, and I don’t recall if it’s in that mix, is against the Heat I believe and somebody (JRich maybe) is in the paint hanging and steps in as Caruso comes flying in, then bails hard like nah fuck that shit mid flight. Also, if you listen closely on some these, I’m pretty sure you can hear somebody yell “[inauble] WHITE BOY [inaudible]” and I’m not sure who it is, but Javale and Dwight seem to get really fired up whenever he tomahawks over someone.

*It was James Johnson.