National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Easily a non-zero chance of this happening.

Iā€™d be way more excited for MEM/POR tonight if Dame was playing. Oh well, for some reason Portland has had four days off, get off your ass and give us a show.

Spurs mascot held these two signs up in order (assume vs raptors):

The Cavs are good and Jaylen Brown is dumb and should feel bad. How the hell do you reach with 2 on the shot clock?

Cleveland beating Boston w garland back is pretty nice. Cleveland has been really impressive so far and not in a spurs/jazz bad team good record way.

1 Like

Well, they lost by 50

2 Likes

Yeah they should be good. Canā€™t believe they didnā€™t call the and 1 for Tatum on the dunk. Iā€™ve seen the Celtics lose plenty of games on end of game fouls.

this is the cavs team i wanted when they were rebuilding the first time. feels like OUR team. adding mitchell has been seamless, and heā€™s completely bought into being here.

good times

1 Like

For some reason Jason Kidd HATES Christian wood. He is by far mavs second best player, and he has not played more than 25 minutes in any game this year. He doesnā€™t get on the floor in crunch time. Itā€™s dumb.

Simons is nice. Very nice.

I wish one of my coworkers got a shoe endorsement.

https://twitter.com/Giannis_An34/status/1587851710457909257

5 Likes

Freedoom sounds about right.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1588199862838956038?s=20&t=AfLpdUlyXGqWpPvBPgpTQQ

9???

1 Like

Yeah I take back my position of maybe there was a conundrum reporting someone who was sick. 9 times is insane, I would be curious to know how and when she first reported it. I think she had or is having a press conference today, which I assume is where this came from.

According to the suit, Cauthen first raised her concerns over Primoā€™s conduct with Spurs GM Brian Wright in January 2022 meeting. Cauthen met with Wright again on March 21 and continued to voice her concerns about Primo, expressing to Wright that she felt uncomfortable meeting with Primo alone, the lawsuit says.

After the meeting with Wright, Cauthen alleges that she continued to be called upon to visit Primo. Cauthen met with the Wright again in April to express her frustration and concern that no action had been taken, according to the lawsuit. Wright asked Cauthen ā€œwhat consequenceā€ she wanted to occur, and Cauthen responded that she felt it was up to the team to address the situation, the suit says. Wright then informed her that the organizationā€™s legal team would be in contact with her.

The spurs knew about it in January, and kept discussing it and claiming they would take action through June, but didnā€™t do anything but start the season with the dude on their roster.

I will say Primoā€™s attorney is saying he never exposed himself and nobody, including the psychologist ever told him he was exposing himself.

Iā€™m gonna be super sad if Pop had knowledge of this. Please, one time, let a decent human being be a decent human being

2 Likes

9 times is impressive. I cant commit that much to anything. Thats exactly the type of dedication that you need to be a pro athlete.

1o7ohh

9 Likes

at least the spurs exposed him to the waiver wire

the nets sign him right, if all those execs donā€™t care if the head coach will try to bang your wife that aint gonna bother you

Upcoming West Coast road trip will be test how good this team really is.

https://twitter.com/davehrus/status/1588211256183250946?s=20&t=dEeEBQxtp6zQ6XmX13nqtg

4 Likes