National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

We’ve got 1 Myles Turner and 1 Buddy Hield ready to send over. Pick up the phone Rob!

Courtside seats are available for $250 tonight… I’m going to get some great seats for dirt cheap this year.

Because the closest NBA arena is an ~8 hr drive I’ve thought about doing that this yr.

Only ever seen Utah @Tor and GSW@Minn

Closest I’ve sat is row 7 behind the behind and its as fantastic. I assume courtside is a completely different experience. I’ll meet you at the stadium if you want to watch a developing young team :slight_smile:

losing in double figure to the spurs is an impressive commitment to the tank

The defense is so so so so so bad. Benedict is making it all worth it though.

duarte seems like a bust pretty quickly especially since he’s like 40 years old already

He’s had a really bad start this year. The first half of last year prior to his injury he played great. Not really sure what is going on. I think he would be better off the bench as a 6th man. Replace him in the starting lineup with Benedict.

lol just had this tweet show up on my feed for you

The best thing about NBA League Pass is that you get to watch all of the in-arena halftime shows. This magician at the Pacersgame is ![:fire:]

1 Like

I swapped to watch Ben Simmons not shoot. That magician is amazing though.

lol pacers doing hack-a-poeltl on the 2nd game of the season when they aren’t even trying to win. what a product they are offering the wonderful people of Indiana.

1 Like

This better not work… What is happening right now.

i can’t even begin to understand why the NBA allow this crap. they are ruining their own product because of a loop hole in the rules. Refs should be given the discretion to call flagrant fouls on any intentional foul in a non-basketball play like they’re doing now.

Maybe players should learn to hit their free throws?

Wow i never thought of it

I said a great deal, all of it loud and empty.

They should make it a one and one.

Kids today have no fundamentals. All 3 pointers and flashy dunks.

Once or twice a year I get seats 4 rows up from the court, back from where Paul Allen would sit. It’s close to the Blazers bench and it’s like watching a completely different event when you’re that close and can see everything going on right at the court

1 Like

What the actual fuck are the Nuggets doing?