National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

2 Likes

So apparently there have only been 13 times a team has blown a 3-1 lead. Doc Rivers now owns 3 of those.

2 Likes

PatBev is a garbage person.

4 Likes

The only player hated more by the OKC fan base than KD.

1 Like

Playoff P

1 Like

Looks like timex is in deep on LAC futures. Whoops.
https://twitter.com/MikeMcDonald89/status/1305643641751269377

This is probably the greatest defensive play in the history of the world.

1 Like

Context has to go to LBJ though.

obviously game 7 finals etc etc, but Lebron’s block was far easier technically as Iggy made a pretty terrible double pump layup attempt . No comparison on skill level alone for the play itself imo.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a playoff game end on a play that would have been the number one play of the week/month/whatever even if it was a random dunk attempt in the 2nd Q.

1 Like

Load management.

1 Like

How two supposed superstars can combine to go to the line ONE GODDAMN TIME in an elimination game, I’ll never know.

I’d say this is an awesome result for the Lakers, but I’m not entirely sure. Nuggets are no joke.

Who did it better?

image

image

Hey! Do you guys remember when the Clippers blew a 3-1 lead and lost in the western Semi-Finals?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PANDEMIC P BAY BAY.

2 Likes

:hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

I’m gonna be filthy rich on BAM real estate

2 Likes

Can someone tell me why “elite” college coaching legend Brad Stevens can’t beat a zone defense?

1 Like

I made a meme

3 Likes

Dwight Howard’s corpse looks like it still has something left in the tank.

You cannot use that phrasing today.

Yeah, I guess you’re right. Apologies.

1 Like