National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

2 Likes

So apparently there have only been 13 times a team has blown a 3-1 lead. Doc Rivers now owns 3 of those.

2 Likes

PatBev is a garbage person.

4 Likes

The only player hated more by the OKC fan base than KD.

1 Like

Playoff P

1 Like

Looks like timex is in deep on LAC futures. Whoops.
https://twitter.com/MikeMcDonald89/status/1305643641751269377

This is probably the greatest defensive play in the history of the world.

1 Like

Context has to go to LBJ though.

obviously game 7 finals etc etc, but Lebronā€™s block was far easier technically as Iggy made a pretty terrible double pump layup attempt . No comparison on skill level alone for the play itself imo.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a playoff game end on a play that would have been the number one play of the week/month/whatever even if it was a random dunk attempt in the 2nd Q.

1 Like

Load management.

1 Like

How two supposed superstars can combine to go to the line ONE GODDAMN TIME in an elimination game, Iā€™ll never know.

Iā€™d say this is an awesome result for the Lakers, but Iā€™m not entirely sure. Nuggets are no joke.

Who did it better?

Hey! Do you guys remember when the Clippers blew a 3-1 lead and lost in the western Semi-Finals?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PANDEMIC P BAY BAY.

2 Likes

:hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

Iā€™m gonna be filthy rich on BAM real estate

2 Likes

Can someone tell me why ā€œeliteā€ college coaching legend Brad Stevens canā€™t beat a zone defense?

1 Like

I made a meme

3 Likes

Dwight Howardā€™s corpse looks like it still has something left in the tank.

You cannot use that phrasing today.

Yeah, I guess youā€™re right. Apologies.

1 Like