National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

He’s very good, just injury-prone.

Speaking of injury-prone, Boston is also signing Danilo Gallinari, so they are adding shooting and ball-handling. And they might sign injury-prone center Thomas Bryant for big man depth.

Warriors not losing everyone.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1542945631110680577?s=20&t=bkxbx4WoU2hGmQGTONpg_w

2 Likes

Marcus Smart: we don’t need no star point guard

Brad immediately trades for a “star” point guard

I hope Boston fans enjoy dribbling. For real though it’s great for them. I’m just glad I don’t have to watch him take the ball from Tyrese all season.

1 Like

how many years does kd have left in him, really?

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1542956279546740736

I still can’t believe we lost GP2. That hurts so much. I guess they want to give more minutes to Moody. Still though, you got maybe 1-2 years left of Steph being a top 5 player if you’re lucky.

Their strategy of trying to both develop young talent and compete with the core worked last year, still not sure if it’s the best strategy. Especially if KD ends up being apart of a super team in the west.

Wow Windy really did call it

Kat & Gobert just seems like such an odd fit. This playoffs was not a good one for centers, especially if they don’t have a lot of offensive production.

Well, KAT won’t be a center now.

Russell might get moved as well.

Sure but seems like their perimeter defense is going to be complete trash especially with Pat Bev leaving.

So, hear me out…what about a deal where the main pieces are KAT and D’Angelo Russell for KD and Kyrie?

1 Like

We’ll see if Boston ownership steps up and uses the Fournier trade exception (it’s like $17mm) to add another real player. They’re already going to have a tax bill in the $35 million area. Far cry from the Warriors $170, but it’s progress. Takes money to win rangs, man.

Brogdon’s a crapshoot with his health, seems worth the shot. I like the Gallinari signing - that seems like about as good as they can possibly do with that taxpayer MLE. Brogdon/D. White/Gallo/Grant Williams is an actual NBA quality bench!

1 Like

I’m gonna heart any big swing KD trade suggestions.

Can’t be any worse than Smart running point with his dumbass unforced TOs. Either way - this is what we what we wanted Ainge to do towards the end. Gave up a bunch of mediocre assets for a high upside guy.

I’m a Gallo stan too. He always killed the Cs.

Sorry to see Malik Fitts go. He was a joy to watch celebrate on the bench. Man did a year of prep ball in New Hampshire so I’ve got a soft spot for him.

I don’t like the idea of Boston taking a big swing with the TPE. I like them using it to fill out the bottom of the roster with role players and “second draft” candidates who can be had for cheap. Maybe there will be players who teams are willing to give away in some of the coming trades because they are just salary filler.

Warriors lose another one.

https://twitter.com/kendra__andrews/status/1542954746863951873?s=20&t=y5-M2kiod0axPw49NKPcvg

Smart is still the starting and closing point guard. I expect Brogden to come off the bench.

That being said, Smart, Robert Williams, Payton Pritchard, Grant Williams, and all the picks for Durant?

1 Like