National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Also that was a goaltend at :37

1 Like

LOL that wasn’t even close. And yeah, the Pippen quote is legendary.

1 Like

Bailed out some team probably, this would be one of those trap max deals where you’re paying Miles Fucken Bridges the same as Labron.

Here’s the thing guys: Memphis and Boston in these incarnations are never winning a title.

After Steph wins the next 3 and comes out of his prime. Guys like Ja & Tatum will be just entering theirs. I can absolutely see either team winning the chip.

Ja has the tools to become an average defender. If he can do that, Memphis has a really good shot.

Boston too if they fix their turnover and issues where their offense. Not exactly sure what causes Boston to go super stagnant, they probably need a guy who can run the offense better. Or Tatum can become that guy, he’s shown flashes of being a good playmaker. He just needs to be a better decision maker.

Although Al Horford was a big part of their success so him aging out will be a problem too.

Both teams are fully drafted like GSW were. They obviously have fantastic front offices. I’d be shocked in neither wins a chip in the next 5 years. GSW only has a couple more years, then Bucks in the east will be tough. But I’m not sold on them being dominant for long.

LOL

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1542580983739858944

7 Likes

LMFAO even Durant finally realized Kyrie is cray cray and has had enough.

lmaooooooo holy shit.

I think a big part of this is GSW/Curry winning the title without him. Dude knows he needs another chip.

I wonder if Kyrie knew KD was out before he opted in? Guess it doesn’t make a difference as he wasn’t getting a good deal anywhere else.

Wonder where KD will go. What contending teams are there that has the assets to trade for KD while still remaining the favorite?

Wonder if he going to pull another KD and try to join Boston

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1542584531181604865

Miami has lots of picks still I think. KD/Jimmy would be nasty. Robinson/Hero and all their picks? Wonder if nets do that since both were unplayable in the playoffs so not a great start for a rebuilding team. Maybe they throw in Bam?

George Hill, Grayson Allen and two second round picks for KD.

1 Like

This league is insane. Who needs reality tv when you have the National Basketball Association.

6 Likes

Houston trade of Harden could now end up netting similar return as the Pierce/Garnett trade.

2 Likes

Shit, too bad I’m not also a Bucks owner. I could work some magic today.

I agree. But Nets have already said KD is going where ever suits the nets best. They are going to want a kings ransom, which means young very promising players and picks for a rebuild.

Brooklyn should obviously be calling every team with a young star, but I dont think I’d give up Mobley, Barnes, Cade etc for KD.

1 Like

Knicks imo.

Trade him to Sacramento

:leolol:

5 Likes

:leolol:

1 Like

Sun’s seem like a likely destination too. Ayton, couple young guys, and all their picks.

64 win team is pretty close to 73.

Cp3, Booker, kd would be nasty but I still feel confident warriors could be them.

Plus snakes like the heat