Steve Nash new HC of the Nets.
Mmmkay
Steve Nash new HC of the Nets.
Mmmkay
Wow that’s an insane series equity swing.
NBA delivering.
Was nice to see two teams not like high school jokers at the end of a game.
He’s real but he can’t play.
haha same
sick ending
SWINGS
I’m guessing it measures swings every second, not half second
Top 3 player in the league won the championship last year with Toronto and was a free agent so everyone was super interested in where he would play this year.
That was colossally stupid by Brad. Why not just have 5 guys playing defense? Why play zone? God damn.
Think coaches are overthinking some of these final plays, although last night the OKC coach under thought it.
I need to break out one of my super old ones for this

lolianis
It makes me sad to say this, but I saw a woman’s face during the game and it came to me:
Yawnis
Bam is so good. There were some defensive possessions that were almost impossible
God I hate watching the Rockets
Hardens gotta score 25 in the first half to be beating these lakers
I love how at post game pressers they can hide their shame behind literal masks when they lose now 
let’s go
The problem with the Bucks is the coaching. Bud refuses to make adjustments. It was the same last year against Toronto. He’s just LET IT FLY on offense and that’s it. The offense is all Giannis iso, Middleton iso, LET IT FLY. No movement, no nothing.
The defense was good through three quarters, but it was largely because of strong individual efforts. Anything the team does, good or bad, seems to be by accident.
And the fact that Bud still doesn’t play his best players big minutes is insane. He’s still resting them for some reason.
I am so fucking happy right now!!!