National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Obvious Earvin strikes again.

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1516443357605552129

2 Likes

It think I heard somewhere that it isnā€™t even Magic making these tweets, but someone paid to handle his social media. Almost makes it even funnier.

Iā€™m not entertained I will always hate the woyas sorry goofy. Until Dray and Steph leave at least

There are enough hateable players in the league for me to waste my hate on the warriors. They play beautiful basketball and they are fun to watch

3 Likes

Wolves blacked out locally, great fucking system

Wtf? Iā€™m in Iowa and I guess by bordering MN weā€™re also blacked out.

Zero reason playoff games should be blacked out and at the whims of the local rights deals. Stupid NBA.

Ja > Everyone

I want MEM and MIN to grow up to hate each other. We need 7 games of this every postseason.

1 Like

Naz Reid never dribbling and just palming the ball when taking free throws is sneakily badass.

Ja is exciting but itā€™s really frustrating dude just recklessly jumps at people at gets fts.

Itā€™s same with Giannis. You should not be getting fts when youā€™re the one who initiates contact unless the defensive player hacks your arms. Otherwise I donā€™t know what they want the defense to do, get out of your way for open dunks?

Iā€™d much prefer players actually use skill to get around players instead of just charging into them knowing they will get fts

Kyle Lowry is a joke.

GET JA AND KATS DADS OFF MY TV.

1 Like

Ja dad looks like heā€™s 25. Impressive

1 Like

Does Desmond Bane have T-Rex arms, or do they just look short because heā€™s f-ing jacked?

Looked it up - 6ā€™4ā€ wingspan. The muscles make ā€˜em look even shorter.

1 Like

Not a bad wingspan if he is 5ā€™6ā€.

Jimmy Buckets says not tonight Atlanta.

Jimmy just gave my spread a chance to cover. Letā€™s go! Hate these end of game sweats when 1 junk shot can blow it.

Steven Adams doesnā€™t have a place in this series. Go small with JJJ at the 5 and the series is over.

2 Likes

only bets today for these games was Steven Adams under rebounds

3 minutes of gametime lolololā€“damn heā€™s not gonna play another minute, kinda wanted to hammer that line the rest of the series

1 Like