National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

STEPH!

WTF!

1 Like

Not to overreact put when healthy the steph/poole/klay warriors are better than the kd warriors.

League and sky fucked

1 Like

Should be up by more than 6 at half vs a team who would have 1 player among the warriors 12 best players than imo

Just enjoy the fact you’re watching one of the greatest dynasties ever making their 6th final run led by the most skilled player to ever touch a basketball

Steph still unreal.

Hyped as fuck for healthy warriors but it’s an absolute shame the slander jokic is already getting. Giannis or embiid wouldn’t do any better with this team

Denver seems done, like Toronto done.

Warriors 3rd quarter was just absurd.

1 Like

Denver has nobody to guard the warriors guards at all and Jokic can’t outscore all 3 of them

of course we got people crowing how it’s over already, the warriors won out there on the internets

I think if Trent and Barnes are OK to go game 3 raps can win, otherwise they will lose by 20

Warriors back to being one of the best show in sports. Honestly during the kd years it wasn’t that fun for me. When you expect to win and the ball movement wasn’t as fun.

Or the vibe. Warriors look like they’re just having a blast making insane plays none stop

Denver is an easy match up so we will see how things look in the 2nd round

1 Like

3 Likes

Going back to certain players getting good whistles. Dray would have been dpoy if he wasn’t injured but jokic was definitely getting fouled a ton and there were very few calls

Then embiid gets 12 fta in a quarter. I don’t get it

It’s nothing against GSW, Denver is just a very bad team with one very good player. Without Murray/MPJ, it’s Jokic and a bunch of scrubs. I’d take NO over them.

We shouldn’t be surprised that GSW is crushing them, they should be expected to do so.

Hated the KD years.

Steph +32 off the bench.

I’m not a big believer in MPJ.

I agree they’re a bad team, especially their perimeter D, but take NO over them? You wildin’

I would like to see them just keep Steph coming off the bench until they lose or Poole starts struggling. Keep Steph rested/recovering from his ankle on minute restrictions to keep him fresh for the later rounds, plus don’t mess with whats working.

For sure things will be tougher when they run into a good defense like the grizz/suns. But if they’re shooting well, even their mostly open shots, I think they beat anyone.

I hate how everyone wants to call any small line-up that has a bit of success a “death line-up.” Just because Curry, Poole, Wiggins, Thompson, Green dominated a depleted Nuggets team for a few minutes, it’s not some super line-up.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1516477075770810371?s=20&t=xVs3HNU-7k31n0EOMC373Q

Another $50k tomorrow. Can’t wait!