National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Every team is going to want Simons in a trade with Portland now

https://twitter.com/StBasil215/status/1483846793314066437

1 Like

so the golden state warriors lost at home to a starting lineup of Justin Holiday, Torrey Craig, Goga, Duarte, and Sykes

no sabonis, no turner, no brogdon LOLOLOL

for the Pacers fourth road win of the season lulz

Yeah that was a horrible showing from GSW, that said it was nice to watch Curry ball out again. If I got to choose Curry ball out and GSW lose or play like shit but they win I choose Curry ball out this game. He needs to get his groove back.

Also not an excuse because the rest of the team sucked, but it continues to be infuriating that holding, pushing, and literally beating up Curry when hes off the ball is a legit strategy that doesn’t get fouls called.

It’s been a weird season. In the Bucks’ last nine games, they’ve beaten Brooklyn, Golden State, and Memphis by double digits, and lost to Atlanta, Detroit, Toronto twice, and Charlotte twice.

On the bright side, they’re something like 17-3 when their “big three” is intact.

So looks like I was right about the leagues 3P% being lower than the last couple years. I think this new ball is fucking up players shooting.

It’s the worst its been since 2003, and before that the 90s. League is shooting 35%.

I wonder if there just needs to be an adjustment period or what. Seems like most fans loved the way basketball has changed into more 3Ps. Teams have completely build teams around it now since 2015.

1 Like

Reliable 3p shooters all having career lows too

Lowry - 32%

Dame - 32%

PG - 32%

Tatum - 32%

Jaren Jackson - 31%

Beal - 30%

Luka - 29%

SGA - 27%

1 Like

I was hoping that would be about him choosing to stay with gsw. I’m sure he is going to leave in the off season though as many others will offer him more than gsw can afford. We have him on a vet min lol.

That said I think the gsw system and curry gravity makes people look a lot better than they are. Although young glove does have mad hops and 1on1 defense

I will be livid if whatever gasheads POR has in the front office trade Simons

Grayson Allen dirty as hell I see

Steph sucks

Fuck off.

To be fair he is exhausted and played 45 mins less than 24 hours ago.

But yeah the warriors look absolutely pathetic suddenly. shockingly bad.

Kerrs rotations are fucking everyone up imo

my opinion may have been clouded by me needing him to score 25 points

incredible shot at the end, literally the only one i wanted him to miss

1 Like

shocking

EDIT: I just saw it. It was pretty bad.

I don’t think it was dirty. Looks like he went for the ball/stop the easy layup. Reckless for sure, but I don’t think he was trying to hurt him.

16 years ago today. Probably the craziest individual performance any of us have ever seen.

The first part was ok when he went for ball, but the second part where he whipped him down by the other arm was shit.

https://twitter.com/nbamemes/status/1352726864075214848?s=21

2 Likes

Can you get CTE from basketball?

https://twitter.com/BrianMFloyd/status/1485292836098490370

You can get CTE from exposure to social media.