National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Except how many players on both teams are fresh off of COVID or injury?

If there’s any silver lining to all these COVID cases in the NBA, it’s that the players seem to be doing ok and they might be getting the cases out of the way early enough so as not to affect the playoffs (aside from wins/losses that might be skewed a bit because of the virus).

not ideal but at least it’s a better watch than aaron nesmith vs jordan nwora

1 Like

They got it and we got a Cat Barber nba assist. Goddamn gen Z’s with their nfts and complaints

1 Like

Giannis is so good.

1 Like

The Celtics are an embarrassment. There is no excuse for them being sub .500

Why? They have like 2 good players and some ok role guys. Maybe if you think Tatum/Brown are superstars, but they’re not there yet.

if hand checking was still allowed giannis would have been greg ostertag backup

or something

Listen man, just let me be irrationally angry at my team for getting outscored 21-4 in the last five minutes without having to back up my wild assertions with factual data.

Jerk.

2 Likes

I think going into this season a lot of people had Boston/NYK easily making the playoffs but their stock has definitely dropped.

I still believe in Atlanta being good though.

In all seriousness, I did look up some data and I definitely underrated how good kyrie was for us. I’ve kinda assumed Tatum and brown carried them more than they actually did. Doesn’t help that I think he’s an absolute dink

that play that ended in the mitten crazy putback dunk was like the best basketball sequence ever

steph and dray are so good its silly

1 Like

I know people are tired of the warriors but it’s legit enjoyable basketball that they play

3 Likes

steph ran like 5 miles there and dray found him at every stop. its silly i tell you

1 Like

what is a Quinndary Weatherspoon?

The world’s best ice cream scoop.

our boy mitten is playing himself into a big ass contract today

1 Like

that’s the play i was referring to. steph ran so much to get the open look and dray kept finding him. was just a beauty. too bad you were busy selling a made up coin for an avg american yearly salary

1 Like

Honestly i got a ton of sympathy for russ and think he was scapegoated tons of times for non basketball reasons. But my god dude gotta take some time off or something.

Prominent anti-vaxxer Bron is having a ridiculously good year on the offensive side at least and lakers can’t beat anyone

Did Russ have the worst triple double in NBA history yesterday? 13-12-11 with three TOs and 4-20 shooting.

1 Like

Also a special place in my heart for Ricky Davis trying to get his 10th rebound by throwing the ball at his own basket.

2 Likes