National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

No structural damage to Giannis’ knee. Listed as doubtful for game 5.

That means he will at least give it a go.

I’m just relieved, mostly for Giannis himself, that it’s not the worst. I doubt he’ll play the rest of the series and I’m guessing the Bucks are done, but fortunately he’ll be ok long term.

1 Like

What a flop by Paul.

1 Like

Javy just said he saw a great acting job by Chris Paul. Somebody shoot me.

1 Like

Suns title to lose?

1 Like

Chris Paul getting dem haters mad. Still not sure about his hairline, that’s some Carlos Boozer shit.

3 Likes

This is an odd basketball photo:

i

2 Likes

Damn, i was wrong so many times i didnt even remember i got one right

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/jeskeets/status/1410436885906866177

wtf

2 Likes

1 Like

No.

The season the Suns first went to the finals was when I started watching a lot of NBA games. They were barely a .500 team and huge underdogs. Like this year, they beat the champs on the way. Then they lost to the Celtics in 6 after a heartbreaking loss in 3 OT in game 5.

The year of their second finals trip, Barkley was on the team. They were the big dogs (in the non-underdog sense) that season. They lost another epic 3 OT game before losing the series to Chicago in 6.

I gotta say being the favorite is a lot more fun but it’s been a looong time between opportunities. I hope they win because at this rate I won’t be around for the next one. I can’t see them taking it for granted but who knows.

Pat Bev should be banned from the league

2 Likes

Hawks vs Suns would be a great matchup of both fanbases assuming they are going to lose in heartbreaking fashion

3 Likes

Bucks fanbase would assume this too.

https://twitter.com/statmuse/status/1410443678212968450

2 Likes

I’m not even a Suns fan and even I remember that game. However, the Suns won it.

Lol me. You’re right. They were down 2-0 in the series at that point and barely survived that game 3.

some texan douche referred to me as a skinny jonah hill at a Venetian table. I thanked him for the skinny part and explained the concept of jews. he seemed to move on to sexually harassing the dealer.

Finals ring is still alive, Rondo started the year on the Hawks.