National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Has LeBron ever been bailed out by a teammate in a single playoff game? Kyrie had 40 once in the Finals but I’m pretty sure LeBron did too.

Game 2 against Denver last year? AD scored the last 10 points including that ridiculous buzzer beater. Even then Lebron went for 26-11-4, albeit with 6 turnovers.

Has Luka ever missed a contested fade away?

Playoff P is in prime form here. He’s turned the ball over 4 times in the first half.

1 Like

Kawaii has played out of his mind tonight. Best player on the floor and it’s not close.

2 Likes

Kawhi is killing it, great game so far

1 Like

Kawaii should be the only Clipper taking a shot for the next 2 minutes.

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

What a shot!

lol kawhi

KAWHI ISN’T LOSING.

Probably the best game I’ve ever seen Kawhi play. Just unreal.

2 Likes

I was like, I’ll watch the highlights, how bad could it be. Lol first bucket:

Mf found a way to travel four times in one play. Not four steps, but four separate travels. How can anybody watch this shit?

Unless Luka has a master plan to do everything in slow motion to expose how ridiculous it’s gotten.

Also when did Kawhi’s handles get so nasty?

Highlights delivered but I’d still rather watch George Mikan than Luka Doncic.

It’s not a travel though.

I went back and watched it too. Didn’t look super obvious to me.

Usually the obvious ones the opposing team complains as well.

1 Like

Which one of the four wasn’t?

They give you one free pivot foot change now. Probably two most of the time. You also get at least one free shuffle of the feet.

At this point, they need to just rewrite the travel rules because it’s so rarely enforced that when they do enforce it, it’s completely arbitrary. Yes, they only call the more egregious ones, but there are lots of egregious ones at this point that go uncalled.

They actually did officially change them a few years ago. That’s why I’m kinda exaggerating about four travels, all that shit is actually legal now. That’s includes the hop-step jump-stop pause and then… just act like you picked up your dribble normally. I can’t decide if that one is uglier than the Euro pivot change when you do a lean in or fadeaway shot.

I think it’s the former and I blame Lebron for that shit. You’re not gonna tell the king he can’t do a hop-step into a jump-stop and then pretend like he just caught a pass stationary.

3 Likes