Movies Part 4: Rise of the Youtubers

We are at 10K in part three, so new thread.

Lets start with a game. Looking up the scores for Other Mommy, I came across an interesting stat. Jessica Chastain is one of a very few people who have a credit in both a 100% and 0% RT score. Can you name any others? Bonus points if you can name both movies.

One of the 0% movies actually has two credits that fulfills the category.

I’m thinking I’ll participate in this thread.

Gonna see The Social Reckoning tonight. I’ve seen the mixed reviews, some of them strongly negative, and honestly I still think I have a real shot at enjoying it. Or at least I’m not so scared off to sidestep deciding for myself.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if my filmography doesn’t have multiples of both lol

This is as close to a lock of a film I’ll like as you can get.