Movies (and occasionally face slaps) (Part 1)

Although props to Willem Dafoe for his inclusion on the list, who had to have a penis stunt double in some terrible movie because his was “confusingly large”.

1 Like

I would agree with Carrie being there. It’s a perfect film.

1 Like

Rear Window has to be on the list. Nvm, now see the criteria.

Think so. But it’s 2020 so who knows for sure!

Watch party when?

https://twitter.com/BethLynch2020/status/1336031202931859459

3 Likes

Lol I was just coming to post this. I’m still laughing 20 minutes later.

Money is a hell of a drug

Also, not Onion

1 Like

KFC funded this?!

1 Like

What is going on. That cannot be serious.

1. The first Morbius trailer was terrible
  2. This new international trailer is also terrible
  3. You have to sit through one minute of Jared Leto suffering through scripted praise for his own movie just get to the awful 60-second trailer

Just did a random YouTube dive and watched audience reactions to the final battle in Avengers: Endgame.

I’m sorry, if you can’t get fucking pumped as hell when Captain America gets the hammer and then Black Panther comes back (plus a little emotional considering 2020) and then Spiderman comes back and then everyone comes back, I don’t know what you want out of life. This is the stuff. Fucking great scene.

3 Likes

I’ll admit, the girl power part of that scene got me hyped

3 Likes

Speaking of more multiverse news :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This movie and particularly Riz deserve an Oscar

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me of this.

There are very few perfect films. 12 Angry Men is a flawless, perfect movie.

It really is good. It doesn’t feel like an Oscar bait movie. The typical Oscar bait would be him overcoming the disability of going deaf, but the movie really isn’t about that at all. Riz is an amazing actor who sells every part of the journey.

1 Like

Watching face off for the fire time in more than a decade probably, goddamn I love nic cage

5 Likes

Obviously, these are all fun, but I skipped to a really nice part:

1 Like

Uh…wtf Bob Odenkirk

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1337058491119271938

3 Likes

His performance is excellent and I’m glad they never turned it into an after-school special, but I thought it was good, not great.