Movies (and occasionally face slaps) (Part 1)

That’s one that I new I forgot, going to give this a go, thanks.

My dad I think was trying to tell me about “this movie” without giving to much away and I’m almost positive it’s this. Thanks.

:+1: I will watch this soon, probably tomorrow.

This has been a great year for movies! What kind of movie do you want? Funny? Thrilling? Sad? Romance? Sci-fi? Arthouse? Low budget or blockbuster?

Tenet is the new Chris Nolan movie. He made The Dark Knight, Inception, Interstellar, Memento.

My Favourite of the Superheros movies.

I like all sorts tbh, was looking for something that’s fairly engaging, so Tenet sounds up my street too, maybe give this ago instead of knives out. I dunno. :man_shrugging:

All of the above lol, I’m a casual viewer of movies bro.

1 Like

Tenet is only in theaters. Watch Knives Out, imo.

1 Like

winks

1 Like

A few fun, a few serious.

Palm Springs
The Invisible Man
ReMemory
The Babysitter
Marriage Story
Lingua Franca
The King of Staten Island

Thanks… This is another I knew I need to see and forgot the name.

:v:

Thank you all.

1 Like

Color out of Space was pretty lame and I checked out after 40 minutes. It’s not anything close to the full Nic Cage, it’s not even a half Nic Cage. Just re-watch Mandy instead if you need a dose of Nic Cage.

My wife recently found out that I had never seen Demolition Man. About halfway through. It’s certainly an early 90s movie.

4 Likes

What if I called you a brutish fossil, a symbol of an age gratefully forgotten?

3 Likes

“we are police officers. We aren’t trained to deal with this kind of violence.” I would snap take the cocteau plan right now if it got rid of Trump. I’ll even have sex with those VR goggles or whatever the fuck that was. I’ll stop swearing and sing 50s commercial jingles.

2 Likes

I would have liked to have been in cryo prison for the last four years, that’s for sure

1 Like

Come to think of it, Demolition Man is probably the last Sly movie I really liked, I’m not counting Cop Land as a Sly movie but if it is then it’s that. Creed was ok.

1 Like

Demolition Man is a GOAT movie. Lol at Taco Bell winning the franchise wars and every eatery of every level now serves fancy gorditas.

1 Like

I argued with my friend from Pakistan about whether it was Taco Bell or Pizza Hut. Turns out we were both right, the European version dubbed in Pizza Hut since nobody there would recognize Taco Bell.

1 Like

I’ve heard about that. It would be neat to look up the alternate cuts on YouTube. I’ve never seen them.

I take it you missed the Expendables franchise?

1 Like

Can’t say I missed it

Expendables 1 disappointed me. Did the next two get more to the mindless action and one liners?

Also Escape Plan was some mindless fun, though sequels are apparently unwatchable

1 Like

I watched whatever the most recent Rambo movie was, it was like 70 minutes long and all kinds of awful.