Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

it’s really well done and i like it but i’m rofl at the audience going NUTS through the whole song lol

1 Like

So the wife says to me during dinner tonight that she wants to watch Hamilton for the second time tonight after the little one goes to bed. I said that sounds like a great idea, failing to mention that I live watched it here for the second time.

I feel like Tony eating at the sushi place Carmela likes without her. A new Porsche for her is out of the cards so I’ll just keep my mouth shut.

3 Likes

3 Likes

The girls were taking a nap this afternoon and I was cooking dinner so I decided to listen to Hamilton again. Man, it really inspires me.

It makes me think change is actually possible again. Our founding fathers were not some godlike prophets that were perfect or above reproach.

They were flawed just like all of us.

But they realized they could write the rules the way they wanted.

My whole life I thought the rules were already written and that we were living in the best country ever in the best time to be alive ever.

We are but not for the reasons I thought.

We can write the rules for society the way we want.

We can communicate them to people easier than ever.

We don’t have to live by the old rules.

We can create the society we want.

We just have to want it.

We just have to fight for it.

The old rules are made up.

We can make up new rules.

5 Likes

the world is wide enough for yosemite sam and me

Watch party banner 2

Me and @CanadaMatt3004 are hosting a watch party for The Boys s1e1 Saturday | Aug 8 | 5:30 pm EST

In (though I might be playing bridge during this exact time but in for a full season rewatch). Once again here is the first 6 minutes of episode 1

https://tinyurl.com/yxkzd9c8

If you aren’t in after that, then yeah show isn’t for you

2 Likes

Alright, who is in?

Get ready for Karl Urban rage

tumblr_pvls1s6DGT1u4ypbyo3_500.gif

I have prime locked and loaded. start at 2:30 on the dot?

Yup let’s go go go

Hype

Lets go go go

1 Like

Alright, SSC, my favorite warning tag

1 Like

Lol, we got an Aquaman fan

1 Like

Invisible dicks, itt

1 Like

That Maeve truck shot is so good

1 Like

I love how steadfastly that guy continues to shoot Homelander.

“This is totally working!”

It’s great. I loved her throwing the guy around inside while we can just hear it and see the dents in the metal.

Fuuuuckkkkk I hate how much they make us instantly love this couple

1 Like