Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

“Brown rice and mineral water for me.”

I want to hate on this for a detox meal, but I’m afraid this could soon be what I’m eating :P

1 Like

Oh shit oh shuit

1 Like

This is the worst part for me. The betrayal realizing that even the flattery was bullshit.

1 Like

Def it’s pretty brutal

Unfortunately, Caleb doesn’t know that the other android spoke to Ava earlier. They have their own plan.

Battlestar Galactica!

1 Like

Caleb here commits the same sin as Nathan. He assumes he is superior, that he is a necessary benevolent savior for Ava. He wouldn’t have been so stupid if he’d assumed she were this smart.

Agreed, imagine being Nathan here lol

1 Like

What were they saying to each other? I cannot read lips, and even the captions only say [inaudible]

How strong did he make these androids?! What do they weigh? The human approximate?

Not that strong it seems

Ava held him down fine though. Plenty of momentum and weight to take him down in the first place, too.

Yea I think relative to a human of same size I guess, not terminator strength.

Fuckin unreal lol

You’re right. Imagine being him and this happens. “Unreal.”

OH THAT’S RIGHT Nathan knocked Caleb out. I kept thinking well if only Caleb had gotten out while Ava was stabbing Nathan, but he was unconscious.

uhoh

Seems mean to leave him

Westworld season 2.5 sure was exciting. Not sure why they called it Ex Machina.

1 Like

Agree. I’m trying to see it through her eyes where every emotion isn’t real, though. It’s a simulation born from a drive for self preservation. Everything we saw from her that appears to be human was a deception. She is not immoral. She is amoral.

Did she kill Kyoto? Did it show that and I missed it?

Nathan killed her. He swatted her face off with the dumbbell bar.