Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

I was entertained in the moment, but yeah it was more like going to an oldies concert. Play me the hits and don’t worry that voices aren’t what they used to be. I didn’t feel like I wasted my time.

B-/C+

Glad the Duke family made an appearance. Now having Calvin Duke scheme to take out Billy Ray and Winthorpe financially could be a fun plot.

My plan is to watch all of the Oscar nominated films in the 8 biggest categories. If I’ve counted correctly, I’ve seen 9 out of 15 so far.

This is a long winded way to ask: Does anyone want to (possibly hate-)watch Hillbilly Elegy with me tomorrow night?

Ah, never mind! I…found a copy.

11:30, a few (few) beers deep

Currently watching Big Lebowski for the 100th (close enough) time, but willing to change

Let’s see if @Rexx arrives since we had a standing arrangement as of fifteen minutes ago.

But if she is occupied, I will switch to the Dude.

1 Like

That being said, man Big Lebowski is timeless

1 Like

Good to see you post again! Hope all is well.

1 Like

What are we watching? I’ll see if I have it?

This part in No Country when he takes aim at the pronghorn is one of my favorite parts in the book. Cormac describes how Llewelyn uses markers to judge sight and distance, how he learned to judge the angle of the bullet based on how far away the shot would travel.

And he describes the whole thing without a single comma!

We said No Country. Chuck is watching Lebowski. I’ll watch either. Your vote?

Down for whatever

If I’ve got it I’ll watch it gimme 2 secs

I don’t have Lebowski so I’m going for no country

Okay! I’m at the part where he’s walking up the hill and finds the case.

ok I’ll catch up

Okay hold on, this Russian site stopped streaming :(

ok I’m down for anything really as long as I have it

oh so its on hulu (I do have hulu, netflix was fucking with me)

No Country is on Hulu if you add on Showtime. I refuse!

I see that now…

Well…actually do have showtime for the Twin Peaks thread…