Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

Having 18 guitarists when it could be played by 1 is a lot of extra mouths to feed.

1 Like

yeah Grohl is a legit Rock God

Hope to see them live some day after this COVID shit ends

1 Like

headbanging!

Same. I always wished I had gotten to see nirvana live. FF would be better really.

1 Like

Feels a little like someone pushed pause on reality in late 2016 and itā€™s starting up again.

I know its been a thousand times

But going from Nirvanaā€™s drummer to singer/guitarist of Foo Fighters, what a legend

3 Likes

The house band is better than Foo Fighters dont @ me.

Blew a chance to see nirvana in tijuana in 1991, didnā€™t aggressively recruit people for the show.

wtf - the episode was all commercials

After the local morning show sketch, they had like 20 minutes of commercials, came back for one of those quick looks at what was going on in the studio, went back to commercial, then had the good night.

1 Like

youā€™re welcome

1 Like

TBF, had a good monologue and weekend update. Thatā€™s the main thing.

3 Likes

I got the Bruce Arians Show

1 Like

damn! That would kill me knowing I got that close! I saw Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and Alice In Chains but never saw Nirvana, those were the first four bands I got into in the 90s

2 Likes

Lol this guy got Biden as president and a new monologue from Dave Chapelle in the same day and he still found something to complain about

ILU dlk

1 Like

That might be worse

So exploded nintendo nuts was the best skit on the show?

I thought the one where the guy shows up on his ex girlfriendā€™s doorstep to tell her heā€™s changed was funny

1 Like

I loved it. Never knew how it would escalate next.

Just watched the opening monologue. Chappelle talking about having to wear a mask really got me.

2 Likes

It so weird I was JUST thinking about rewatching There Will Be Blood

2 Likes