Movie Fight Scenes Draft

I plan on only picking fight scenes I’ve watched, so I’m sure I’ll be passing on tons of value. Feel like most of the fun of this will be getting to see new great fight scenes I’ve never seen before.

2 Likes

You need to expand your idea of a “fight scene.” You’ve got more to choose from than you think!

So much this.

It’s not all martial arts. Hell, fights in aircrafts, military battles, and gun fights are totally fine.

I’m gonna have a fairly liberal definition for fight scene with some of my picks.

Court fights, romantic fights, food fights…

Are you in?

If @JohnnyTruant and @Jalfrezi are in then that’s enough for me. More wouldn’t be bad though.

On reflection I don’t know enough fight scenes.

Neither do I but it’s partly about discovering new scenes on your own and having others share their favorites as well :slight_smile:

Not like our teams are competing against each other

I’m in.

I’m assuming we are excluding anime?

I see no reason to exclude the pinnacle art form, but it’s bob’s draft so I defer to them

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lebron

1 Like

Of course not. A couple of my top picks are from anime.

Me
Jonny
tab
Nick
Risky
FuncrusherPlus

Is 6 enough? I’m becoming a bit demoralized here.

You just need a banner!

Voting closes tomorrow. I was going to put up the banner tomorrow but what the heck today is fine if you like

Make it so.

Been watching a bunch of fight scenes.

Gotta admit that I’m pretty biased against war scenes. Too many delays and too much build up imo.

There are a few fantastic ones but most aren’t my cup of tea compared to martial arts and melee weapons.

Oof that reminds me of one war scene in particular I’m hoping to draft.

I got one that I’m positive is gonna slip under the radar.

1 Like