Moderator Nominations: 6 month term beginning 1/1/23

Polls don’t affect how anything is run here.

Edit: maybe that’s harsh. They don’t dictate. Mods4life (who are above admins and site/domain owners) are free to consult and reject any poll they choose

1 Like

You can close the poll at any time. Alternatively, you can keep the poll open for days after it’s been acted upon, too, and pretend like the action never took place.

1 Like

Tim, can we hear a little about who you are and what your mod plans are

That’s just, like, your opinion, man.

Sorry, who are you again?

Im volunteering to mod for 6 months until 7/1/23 no matter what. I will start the other threads that are necessary to see if the forum wants mods to only serve 6 month terms. Seems like a bad idea to have a person that recently anonymized their account be able to change such an important rule only a few months ago!

What’s your view on current moderation/moderators? What has motivated you?

What are you talking about

j8i3h289dn3x7 isn’t anonymized, It’s just a name change.

What’s your view of someone becoming a mod after they demanded to be perma’d and when they were told there was a two week cooling off period reacted by creating a new account named fuckyoubanme?

This thread seems very busy! Apologies to those whose posts I can’t see. Don’t worry, no one will be able to see your posts soon enough.

Ah so your manifesto is the Meb one? But also replace Yuv? Like why specifically Yuv? You two have history?

I volunteer myself. What I will run on is closing the About Moderation thread and then resigning.

1 Like

Someone will just open another.

2 Likes

Seconded

1 Like

Who are the others?

Churchill is not banned but you’re right, I missed 6ix in the sea of Rons. I wasn’t asking in a snarky way I just genuinely thought you were the only person with an unusually long ban.

1 Like

What exactly is the point of Max’s three month ban, anyway? It’s literally the Bender detention scene in Breakfast club but without Vice Principal Vernon’s moment of self doubt afterwards.

1 Like

Look, I don’t know why CW banned Max for 7 months but mods undoing other mods’ actions has never really worked out here so I’m not going to step into that trap.

1 Like

back the blue

1 Like

I’m not saying I agree with it, I’m saying that there should be a poll to overturn it not just MODWARS.

1 Like