Moderation

‘Last seen’ is shown on user pages - July 9th for @DodgerIrish. Hope he’s just taking a break or something.

2 Likes

I collect contact info, but I don’t seem to have his. Hopefully just a break.

1 Like

My jimmies get rustled all the time. I’m hella emotional or something.

The thing about fairness is that your getting flagged was not tabbaker’s fault. You should have flagged some posts by Smacc or whoever flagged you if you wanted vengeance.

1 Like

There are unpaid volunteers who need to spend their valuable free time reviewing and clearing every flagged post. It would be kinda cool if people didn’t force them to waste their efforts on petty forum drama.

7 Likes

He last posted in 2p2 on July 9th in the OOT LC thread.

There is no forum in that sense. If there are some individuals who don’t like you, you are more likely to get flagged. Like Victor probably gets flagged and complained about more than anyone and people call him names all the time without getting flagged. Tabbaker has probably been flagged and people talk shit about him all the time without getting flagged. Maybe snoreo will put out a list of the posters who have been flagged the most.

But, like 570 of the 573 posters on this site or something like that treated you and tabbaker in exactly the same way in that exchange.

eta: Flagging should just be turned off imo.

3 Likes

Does it tell you who has flagged your post?

It does not. Flagger gets to slink off like a fucking anonymous coward.

1 Like

I’m sure most flaggers don’t know they aren’t identified.

If they’re reading this, the bored fools.

2 Likes

Oh ok thank you, I’ve never been flagged so had no idea. I’ve never flagged anyone’s posts fwiw.

Fucking cowards, like those cowards who hide their profile :wink:

2 Likes

I flag you, you flag me?

Keep it clean, lads.

1 Like

More like Flagbaker amirite

2 Likes

Pretty much. His last post on 2p2 was his response to “are you drunk or just fucking stupid?”.

And his last post here was like an hour before that.

Looks like he took his ball and went home - and if so, sorry to see him go - and props for not making any take my ball and go home post at all.

Yeah looks like he might have taken it badly rather than just brushing it off.

I will be mod of Sports

Usually both

8 Likes

Must fight strong urge to get my flagging finger out.

4 Likes