Moderation

You guys voted for more of this. Enjoy the posts filled with dishonesty and personal attacks I guess. Why you guys like it and think it is ok is beyond me. Literally his own posts that refute most of this are screenshotted or quoted in this very thread. Anyone voting for more of this has essentially endorsed it. Emboldened nunn. Can’t wait.

4 Likes

I haven’t noticed it so didn’t vote for more of anything. If it starts creeping into areas where it “impacts my experience of the site” he will join my ignore list which seems to work quite well, and hope that no one keeps rowing and @-ing him from threads I enjoy.

LOL.

It’s all gaslighting. Amazing. Nunnehi is our own little Trump, and guess what? The same antics work on a majority of the site.

I even got a nickname! Ignored Cuse.

Projection
Gaslighting
Acts infallible, never admits he’s wrong
Always presents himself as the expert and smartest on everything
Always presents himself as the victim of persecution
Attacks his opponents more ruthlessly than they attack him
Long, unchained rants - 1,000 word screeds instead of 80 minute rallies

It’s pretty sad this worked on this group. Makes me want to pile a huge bet on Trump and GTFO of America ASAP.

3 Likes

Could you do an AMA about life as a poker pro before you go?

2 Likes

How about we all just imagine this interaction happened?

Nunn: “I am passionate about getting people stimulus help ASAP, but I understand your PoV and respect your passion for others. This got out of hand, and I think I deserve more respect than you’ve given me, but let’s agree to disagree and move forward.”

Cuse: “I am passionate about ensuring that evil people don’t have control over politics, but I understand your PoV and respect your desire to get people help ASAP. This got out of hand, and I think I deserve more respect than you’ve given me, but let’s agree to disagree and move forward.”

BOOM. We just made the forum a better place and added 10 years of life to the scrollwheel on my mouse.

9 Likes

We all know that’ll never happen - who are you kidding?

2 Likes

Oh, and I want to reiterate something for the last time. I do not care if I’m wrong about anything. I happily admit I am wrong when I am. I will not say I am wrong about a position I never held that I keep being told I held (what’s consistently gone on on this site with these bad actors). That’s the real problem here. It’s called gaslighting and I don’t fall for it, ever.

Name one time you admitted you were wrong or apologized for anything? It isn’t gaslighting if it is true.

2 Likes

Are the posts he quoted showing your attacks lies?

Or we could look at what I actually said to him during the hundreds of posts in which I argued in good faith.

He then went on to mis-characterize our positions as being gross and pro-suffering repeatedly and after numerous complaints to him about this which obviously he ignored, things blew up when he kept going there.

1 Like

Go into the bailout thread starting at around the end of July. I enter the thread with substantial discussion at post 2214. Watch how long it takes to devolve into what it became and then re-think how we got there not listening to what other people told you about it. Then realize that this thread work trying to get me locked in a cage or banned is coming weeks after the end of heated debate that like Congress’s inaction was completely unnecessary because Cuse wanted to have what he had.

This is almost all entirely bullshit, and I’m disappointed in you. Is suggesting half the forum fell for allegedly Trumpian antics for the precious lurkers too?

3 Likes

Ah we’ve reached the part where you’re going to be a dick to me because of our bad blood? I’ve left you alone and posted with you in good faith. No need to be an asshole.

I’m not reading anything from Cuse or Wichita, so I have no idea about any of what’s being posted. I can tell you for certain I’ve cussed people out on this site. I can also tell you I never ever started it to get to that point.

When you prove me wrong I’ll apologise.

1 Like

Yes everyone please go read the Bailout thread. Pretty sure that vote would change if people actually did so.

Also I’d like to point out that I’m not the one who started this attempt to contain/ban him.

@BestOf

3 Likes

You called several posters goons two nights ago which is what brought this on. You made probably 10 personal attacks in this thread alone. Calling BoredSocial malignant in the last 15 minutes.

Sadly slightly more than half the forum believes it’s fine to do this in damn near every post which means at least we all get to keep having more of this kind of fun for a long long time.

2 Likes

The. Receipts. Are. In. This. Thread.

1 Like