Moderation rules

That’ll show him. CHANGE THREAD TITLE FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

1 Like

A thread about Trump. GMAFB.

Like I even complimented you for being a good sport when this has happened to you. You manage to screw up even that. GJGE

Dunno if the site rules are in effect yet, but isn’t one of those “don’t be an asshole”? Or is that one from “Everything I need to know, I Learned in Kindergarten”?

https://unstuckpolitics.com/about

I enjoyed not knowing who the mods are. Thanks.

Now go tell me I’m a dumb hippie for thinking about aircrete.

I have that thread open in another tab. I’ll get to it, I promise.

I don’t think it even needs to be the same circumstances.

What I imagine is myself in whatever circumstances would make me have the same visceral experience. So maybe for me, I wouldn’t care or feel exposed, but if I imagine whatever WOULD make me feel exposed enough to ask for something different, yeah, I would want the community to be considerate. Particularly when the ask is not unreasonable.

1 Like

Okay. Got it. Satire is Dead. And Clovis is a Great Poster.

:roll_eyes:

This describes you and Nun ITT.

You have a weird definition of high-drama/maintenance dramatist but…kool.

Grunch:

I feel like clovis’s request is entirely reasonable, but also I feel like this is very minor bullshit and basically everyone is being more dramatic about this than they should be.

2 Likes

Just to be clear is the argument that the mods, myself included are biased and are thus siding with nunnehi over clovis? That’s kinda funny.

But I actually don’t dislike clovis, don’t have any grudges with him. I just didn’t think this was a big enough deal to override another mod.

What if clovis wanted to one day run for office?

3 Likes

Fair enough. But now there’s more information. It seems the community disagrees with that mod, so can we either here from the mod or consider the decision overruled?

If the content of his own posts is a problem, that’s on him. Something somebody else wrote is probably not an issue, unless it refers to content of his own posts that is an issue, in which case it’s on him.

Haven’t been on much today but wasn’t the title already changed? So isn’t the decision now overruled?

Like Mod A declines to change it. Mod B shrugs and says he is indifferent but won’t overrule A so deal with A. Not sure if anything else happens there between Clovis and Mod A. Clovis posts in here, community apparently agrees with him, either Mod C or nunn changes it. Isn’t that kind of the system/community working?

It’s also likely inevitable Mod A was going to be second guessed here and accused of bad modding, either by clovis or nunn, given that nunn felt somewhat strongly about the title and probably wouldn’t have been thrilled if a mod changed it. The fact that any/all mods are getting criticized over this at all is crazy to me.

I appreciate the title change. I also didn’t think it was a huge deal. I assumed the title would have changed after my initial request.

I am happy to see the ideals of this community are in action. A mod made a decision and the community reversed it. That bodes very well for all of us.

As for running for office, I think my long history of strongly anti-theist rhetoric, both online and in real life, has throughly put an end to any such ideas. :grin:

Thanks for clarifying this. It was obviously a serious point that had to be addressed. Not a joke.

Well played sir, but I ain’t falling for your trap. :grin: