MLS Thread! come all ye muppets joyful and triumphant for the playoffs!

Ahh ok, so business as usual for Chofis.

Had the Loons last night

Crapids appear much improved

Ref stole that game from Miami

I like that Miami side, what ive seen of 'em

Sporting getting ganked by Austin

while we wait for the Euro semis, might I interest you in some MLS action? errr

Too cheap for ESPN+. :frowning:

1 Like

KC look like dogshit. no adventure. puttering the ball around their backline like a bunch of eunuchs

Itā€™s the Battle of Ohio tonight, fondly nicknamed Hell Is Real.

I like this start

https://twitter.com/fccincinnati/status/1413645153450041345?s=20

hmm, so soon? Guess Iā€™ll just edit the post

https://twitter.com/fccincinnati/status/1413651139074183168?s=20

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t have pegged Cincy as one of the most ambitious franchises but seems like theyā€™ll be one of the Haves in the league, and the Brenner signing was a big coup even though it seems like heā€™s been very underwhelming.

They may have money, but money doesnā€™t translate into wins in MLS.

See: ATL (lately)

Still much nicer to have money than being one of the clubs that never spend a dime.

How bout those sounders. Also Luis Suarez?? lol!

I think the league was blown away by the local support: it grew organically from their time in the USL, and they have a huge, vocal fan base.

It all happened basically the EXACT way that USL and MLS want things to happen for an expansion team, so even if they arenā€™t great, they get a lot of support because theyā€™re poster children.

1 Like

lotta games tonight.

FC Dallas kicking Sportingā€™s butt in KC. Vermes gonna chew some ass at halftime

Lol Sporting up 3 nil away to LAFC just before halftime

Good match, too. Wide open, back n forth

Gadi Kinda, Israeli international just scored a nice header. @Yuv you know of him?

4 nil Sporting

Made the trip to DC last weekend for Atlanta United. Audi Field is a great venue. Great game, too - fun atmosphere. After a lost few months, ATL making a little playoff push here, although competition is about to get harder. But Moreno/Barco/Josef are starting to click and Miles has returned to help sure up the back line.

1 Like

MLS skills competition is fun

Iā€™m in. Seems interesting enough. Also curious to see the all-star match tomorrow.

OK, passing challenge kinda seems like a fail, and lol MLS only getting 2 pts. Pretty sure I could go in cold off my couch and at least match that.

1 Like