Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

I wonder if New York has permanently harmed the outlook for retail establishments by taking so long. This has been operating bi-monthly near me for a while. Basically a farmers market for weed and weed products. They happen in other cities also.

On top, there are sticker shop dispensaries and then reservation dispensaries and a growing number of brands and individuals moved out of the black market.

A year or so ago I would have been really excited for retail sales, but now it’s a big yawn.

I’m sure there will still be plenty of demand for retail. I stopped at a NJ dispensary yesterday. 2pm on a random Tuesday afternoon. It took me 20 minutes to park, a 20 minute line out in the freezing cold to get in the building, and another 20+ minute line inside. People just arriving in droves non stop.

It’s actually a pretty interesting place to observe. People from all walks of life, lots of old people, stoners, soccer moms, etc. And possibly the only place where there can be a long wait and not one person bitching or complaining about anything.

People are just happy to be able to legally buy in a regulated and legitimate brick and mortar business. The demand for that is clearly massive. NY retail will do just fine even with the feet dragging.

1 Like

Can anyone point me to where I can learn about growing outdoors? I found Canna Gardening from the links section of this thread, and I’ve been clicking around a bit on there.

I’m a complete novice, I know nothing. I want to grow a plant or two in my garden, mostly as an experiment and a challenge.

So this is vape oil being sold as … edibles, bowl topper, etc? Someone gave me this and I don’t use a vape pen and am not sure what to do with it. … 1000 MG in that small volume is scary.

Looks like you can hook it straight into your IV

I would drip it into the end of an upturned cigarette

Or, if you want to feel like a junkie, heat up two wide knives on a stove, drip it on one, sandwich it with the other, and suck up the vapor with a straw

2 Likes

I’d put a couple drops in a coffee, it’s been a long day already

1 Like

Rub it on your temples.

No suppository suggestions yet?

This was always my problem with knives and dabs. Like, I just want to ingest some THC not feel like I’m doing drugs.

do drugs everyday

3 Likes

Is this it maybe? Could this be the final fuckup?

Do any of you buy edibles from a dispensary? Do you notice much difference between the brands that are offering mostly the same thing? I don’t really know what I’m looking at when shopping. I have been using gummies for pain relief or just to chill out and laugh at stupid memes after a tough day. Found to like Hybrid more than Sativa, I think. Here’s the current selection at the place closest to me. Also, can probably laugh at NJ for how bad these prices likely are.

1 Like

I tend to get sativa for anything active (hiking, etc) and hybrid for more relaxing chill times. Indica alone if I just want sleep help (this is rare, the hyvrid helps sleep when im ready)

3 Likes

Yea I’m always relaxing or winding down when I have one so hybrid makes more sense. I went with these at the recommendation of an employee at the store. A little intimidated by the description and reviews I read, but will hopefully be more enjoyable than the sativa gymmies I got last time.

1 Like

We called em ‘knifies’ :vince3:

What you want to do is smash off the bottom of a bud light bottle and put it in the freezer to ease the inhale

https://twitter.com/WIRED/status/1643774299445030912?s=20
:vince3:

3 Likes

I get the cheapest edibles I can find and these fast acting ones are the fucking bomb.

2 Likes

Which ones did you get? The super fast onset definitely beats waiting 2hrs.