March Madness Bracket Pools

I’m running 2 March Madness Pools this year. Running them on 2p2 as well, so we should get a pretty good turnout this year.

There’s a $50 Pool and a $250 Pool.

Rules

I’m going to run through Yahoo with the same scoring system as we’ve always used (2-3-5-7-11-15). Allowing a max of 4 brackets per person in the $50 and 3 brackets per person in the $250. Payouts will be determined by number of entrants, probably paying out around 3-5% of the entries depending on how many people enter. All brackets must be paid for by Noon Eastern on Thursday. Any Brackets that are not paid for by noon will be declared ineligible. If you send $$ after noon on Friday, your bracket will be disqualified and your money will be returned.

All entries must follow the format of “Bracket Name” (1 through 3)

So for my 3 brackets in the Yahoo site, it’s

Zimmer4141 (1)

Zimmer4141 (2)

Zimmer4141 (3)

Payment

This is a cash only pool. I’m not a crypto guy, I don’t accept BTC or other crypto as payment. There are 2 ways to pay me.

Paypal or Zelle. That’s it. I refuse to use Venmo after having issues with them last year.

Put your UP handle and your UP handle only in the memo line. Do not put anything related to gambling, madness, basketball, any of that. Don’t be an idiot.

Entering

Send me a PM if you’re interested. I will send you a Google Form to fill out, the link to the Yahoo pool with password, and my Payment Information.

This will immensely help me track payments and entries. I’m working a full time job and have a 21 month old at home, so I’d greatly appreciate if you make this as easy as possible on me.

Happy bracketing!

3 Likes

Bump for those interested. PM me for details.

I’m in for one entry in the $50!

I think out of over 200 runners, I was bottom 10 with a dead champion after the first weekend, nowhere to go but up.

Also, KENNESAW STATE LOCK SWEET 16!! Hooty HOOT, GO OWLS!