Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Rosario tattooed that ball.

Pink swords and pearl necklaces. Your 2021 Atlanta Braves.

Buttholes

1 Like

Racist chants FTW!

I think burning Urias is more clench-inducing than losing the first two on the road

https://twitter.com/Braves30YrsAgo/status/1449868897927245826?s=20

1 Like

Awwww, not Tom Glavine too :confused:

I think we kind of have to accept that a ton of rich white pro athlete dudes are going to have bad politics. I think that ranges from all out deplorables like Schilling to guys that basically live in a rich white male privilege bubble that is dominated by an “alpha male” competitive culture. There are full on Trump supporters but there’s also a ton of guys that just like lower taxes and hear stuff like the cancel culture BS and latch on to conservative narratives.

2 Likes

See: every pro golfer EVER

1 Like

Before long John Smoltz and Greg Maddox will be joining them.

1 Like

Will worth it to get Smoltz out of the booth

2 Likes

Brag: I know people that play golf with Smoltz,

Beat: can confirm he’s already deplorable

Variance: Also a degen fan of open face Chinese poker

Yeah, I stopped being a Braves fan this year after the way they handled the All-Star game fiasco was the last straw in waking me up to the fact that the culture of the organization was thinly disguised deplorablism. New evidence on Glavine & Smoltz just confirms that read. Of course, now they will promptly win the World Series :frowning:

White athletes are a double whammy, yes they are rich white guys that don’t want to pay taxes now, but also alot of them grew up in the rural hunting, guns and sometimes overt racism culture before they made it and got rich. So it’s a double whammy, super high odds they are a Trumper.

1 Like

GM supported Harry Reid’s 2010 Senate race in Nevada

If I am remembering correctly, Smoltz is anti-vax and wasn’t allowed to work in the booth because of it. He was my favorite pitcher of all time until I heard about that.

He was always my favorite of that sick Braves pitching staff.

1 Like

all my favorite pitchers turned out to be deplorable. smoltz, mariano, maddox. still holding out hope for mussina to turn out normal, but odd are like 10-1 against.

My favorite pitchers growing up were Pedro and Randy Johnson, no idea what eithers political views look like but Randy seems to have disappeared from the public eye. He seemed like a cool, chill dude. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was living some kind of surf bum type lifestyle even as a rich guy.

Randy Johnson pitching today would probably average like 15 K/9, he probably make a run at 400 ks in a season

Pedro’s season was a huge outlier in the juiced ball era. He’d no doubt have at least one season of under 1 ERA if this was his era.

He’s a photographer now. I looked him up, and his business logo is legendary:

21 Likes

https://rj51photos.com/about-me/

Edit: Ponied but leaving the link anyway. LOL I didn’t notice the logo.