Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Pedro made it look as easy as Maddox did only throwing 5 mphe faster. Pedro is GOAT.

wat why is Happ in this game, don’t tell me this was planned, and if so jfc

Fuck you Boone you fucking moron, yeah JA fucking Happ was going to come through on this dumbass gambit of yours

Fancy play syndrome in this post season.

Wasn’t sure about the first round series, but they definitely broke out the juiced baseballs for the divisional series.

And JA Happ

Yeah…put the two together and the outfield stands will be littered with baseballs. I really do wish they’d fix the baseballs though.

Stanton with a 458 foot monster right now, his 2nd HR of the game

I’m asking, because IDK.

But… is there any reason MLB has always struggled with these (alleged) QC issues with their baseballs? Does this happen to amateur baseball? Softball? How about other sports… golf and tennis come to mind. Well… any reason besides exploiting the sweatshop labor conditions the balls are made under.

I’m a baseball centrist and I agree but w MLB seeing ratings down in other sports, the last thing they are going to do is risk having a lot of 2-1 games etc.

I’ve never heard of ball variance unless Tom Brady was involved.

I’ve been pounding “ no “ Stanton HRs. I thought he would be a post season joke. I’m fixin to be homeless while he paves the way to Cooperstown. FML.

1 Like

The thing is they won’t admit that they want more homers. Manfred just says he’s looking into it and blah blah blah. But MLB apparently owns the company that makes the balls. Manfred acts as if they have no control over the situation, when in fact they could take more responsibility. Everybody swings for the fences now. That’s partially why we’re seeing more strikeouts too and fewer hit and runs…etc. Plus the defenses make it hard to find holes, so players look to hit the ball over the defenders and not between them.

1 Like

LOL @ Right Said Manfred. What a buncha crap.

five innings played at the brisk rate of 2 hours 40 minutes.

There have been two hits in the game. Baseball has a problem.

1 Like

I was excited to watch Clev. Tuned in in the 2nd inning, and he was already out of the game. Saw 1 pitch thrown to Pollock, and he was so slow getting back into the box for the 2nd pitch, futzing around doing whatever, that i switched back to the other game. Unwatchable sometimes.

Lol, Houston is gonna win this thing with a sub 500 record, arent they?

What was it that I was forgetting to do today? Oh yeah… sign up for my free one-week trial of Fubo -o- ATTNOW so I can watch the damn Braves game. Fuckin’ two playoff games on otherwise useless MLBN.

It would be the most 2020 thing ever

2 Likes

Either that or have the Dodgers win and then troll their fans that the only championship theyve won in the past 33 years is in a shortened season cause they cant really win a championship if things are straight up.

Either is a fine outcome for me

1 Like