Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Here’s how bad the Brewers have been in their 50-year history:

Orlando Arcia is now tied for the franchise lead in playoff homers with 4.

1 Like

That Yankees-Indians game. Holy shit. Has to be one of the top games in past 10 years right? Too bad it wasn’t a Game 7 in the ALCS. As a Yankees fan I thought whichever team won tonight would win Game 3.

It’s The Wizard’s Curse I tell you. Start tweeting this shit out so us UnStuckers can create our first interwebs legend! Ever since the Padres cheap-ass owners ran HOFer Ozzie Smith out of town… they’ve been doomed in postseason.

# Postseason thru 2020-9-30
1 Miami Marlins 23-11 .676
2 New York Yankees 239-168-1 .587
3 New York Mets 51-38 .573 …
28 Texas Rangers 21-31 .404
29 Minnesota Twins 33-56 .371
30 San Diego Padres 12-23 .343

Yes, Sabo’s Padres not only have the worst of all regular season records… they have the worst of all postseason records too. All of the few postseason appearances have came after O.Smith was sent packing. Coincidence? I think not. It’s The Wizard’s Curse!

To demonstrate just how strong The Wizard’s Curse is… let’s contrast & compare with the Twins, the team with the second worst postseason record.

• The Twinkies have a record long postseason losing streak, 18 games. They’d have to run that streak to 26 to have a worse postseason record than Sabo’s Padres… all because of The Wizard’s Curse.

• There are 870 team-pairs in MLB. Of postseason records not at .000, the Twins are on the wrong end of the second most lopsided. The Twins are 2-16 .111 vs Yankees. The most lopsided is The Wizard’s Curse series. Sabo’s Padres are 1-10 .091 vs Card’s.

• The Twins franchise has three World Series championships. Sabo’s Padres can never win one without breaking The Wizards’ Curse.

Any chance of the Reds scoring some runs today?

1 Like

LMAO Arod called out during the broadcast finally for calling pitches when no one is on base because he is reading the signs.

https://twitter.com/SlangsOnSports/status/1311715851553439746

The hitters can’t see the ball. Terrible idea to have high noon games outdoors.

1 Like

maybe they forgot to juice the balls

Not one I’d wager on

Got to hit the ball 1st

Imagine if these Reds/Braves games didn’t have the DH

I can’t believe this is happening again

I can totally believe this is happening again

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/BNightengale/status/1311722884641902593

1 Like

Every 5 minutes while watching a game he broadcasts I think to myself “will you shut the hell up”. He is fucking terrible.

Also during the Padres game yesterday Pedro Gomez failed 100% of the time they went to him for a comment. I didn’t even know Pedro Gomez was still a thing until yesterday.

I don’t think the Reds can come back now that the Braves have opened up a blowout lead.

Reds org has to fire every scout and coach except kyleb and start over.

lol Reds

You would fire Derek Johnson?

I guess pitching doesn’t actually win playoff series.

1 Like

Everyone gonna wonder what happened when these Barves starters can’t get through 4 against the Dodgers. “But they were so good in the wild card round!”

https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1311713288846282753