Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Reds should fire everyone.

Alex Dickerson has 3 homeruns in the 6th inning. Ozuna also had 3 homeruns today.

I’m no expert on baseball or air density, but maybe an open field in Denver isn’t the greatest idea?

Denver gonna be Denver. But the bigger issue is that the baseball is still ridiculously juiced. Seems like even more this season than last. Guys are hitting moon shot homeruns. The commissioner apparently doesn’t care at all about baseball’s emphasis on stats. Bonds, Sosa and McGuire all had their homerun totals tainted by juicing themselves. Now everybody’s home run totals will be out of perspective because of the very juicy baseballs.

1 Like

Damn I thought you meant he hit 3 HRs in one inning

he should have. couldn’t even hit a HR off their catcher in the 9th. Bounced off the wall for a mere double. 5 extra-base hits tho.

You get my point though. I think there were 40 homers in 13 games last night. That’s about 1.5 HRs per team/per game. Over 162 games, that would be about 245 HRs per team. That’s a lot. Last season, the Twins set a record with 307 Hrs, while the Yankees were just 1 HR behind. The Dodgers set a NL record with 279 HRs.

The juiced ball means everyone is swinging for the fences, and getting there. Or they strike out more. So K’s are up too. I suppose the equipment in golf could be juiced and guys could drive the green on par 4’s. They could start shooting 55 every now and then. But would that make it a better game? Would football be better if QBs could throw from one goal line to another? I think its sad to see baseball stats getting screwed because the equipment is taking over the game.

someday we’ll come full circle and the best stat to chase will be total singles in a season.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sara__stock/status/1300995825330511875?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1300995825330511875|twgr^&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html1300995825330511875

6 Likes

I know the game should be played in a certain way etc, but if I were that TB dude, I think it’s very justified to shoot Chapman in the parking lot as self defense.

Fake ass brawls and HOLD ME BACK BRO shit in baseball is getting annoying. Oh ya you’re a real bad ass charging the mound knowing that 100 people are about to rush in and break it up.

The last brawl where Laureano ran at the Astro’s bench coach was completely fake and hes lucky his friend tackled him because there was no plan to actually fight the guy he charged at.

" For example, Laureano said, catcher Dustin Garneau, who tackled Laureano before he reached Cintron, "was protecting me 100 percent the whole time. I really feel the respect. He’s one of the best teammates I’ve ever had. He protected me. We were down on the pile. He said to me, ‘You good?’ I said, ‘Thank you, thank you.’ He said, ‘Don’t worry.’ "

pussy ass shit.

Yes, I’m sure these guys had a dinner table type conversation in the middle of a brawl. I’m surprised they didn’t talk about splitting a cab after the game.

RIP Tom Seaver :anguished:

Fucking COVID, of course.

2 Likes

Fucking hell I didnt know he was fighting dementia as well. That must have been a terrible last year. Poor guy. RIP obviously

1 Like

Of course the libtard media reports it as something else but maybe also Covid because there’s an election soon I guess

NBC said pretty explicitly it was Covid along with dementia

Article I read on Apple news mentioned Covid almost as an afterthought but it was a blurb

Also Apple is fucking garbage

1 Like

Correct

The Score app listed serveal things along with Covid. Can’t offend the right wing snowflakes.

You should hear what nhl players say before and after fights

4 Likes