Major League Baseball (Part 1)

The first league I played in was in middle school where we’d all come in early once a week to run stats using a Baseball Weekly and then talk trades, etc. By far the most fun league I ever played in.

3 Likes

deGrom gonna be scratched tonight get your bets in on Philly quick

So I’m confused Bovada let me keep my Phillies ML bet and Harper hitting a HR bet but canceled Phillies -1.5 bet.

-1.5 bets always have listed pitchers

Well that’s not fair

On Fanduel tonight, they had the dumbass idea of moving the main slate lock time back to 6:30 for the WAS/BAL doubleheader game. About thirty minutes before that the entire site goes tits up and is out for most but not all people until about 8 PM. Who knows but I suspect they probably broke it. How do you think an upstanding company like Fanduel would handle a scenario like that?

Ship it ez money ty Bovada for canceling my losing bet donks

Didn’t they just freeroll everyone?

Normally I would have guessed everyone gets a credit to a freeroll worth $1.29 in equity, but today you’ll be shocked to learn that they will be covering all losses for affected contests. Admittedly this one was pretty bad and would have caused huge outrage. Some pretty crazy things happened in baseball today from a fantasy perspective.

William Ramos did everything he can to stop me from winning something decent today.

Sadly I bought into the roof is open in Arizona get all the Padres bats you can angle with the majority of my lineups

Yeah I was all over Mets and they ate worms. You have two guys that get PH a ton for there.

Gray and Winker? Good call :grin:

In my lineup? I had 150 lineups, i wouldnt recognize Kyle Farmer if he ran me over. Just part of the 10% reds stacks i ran.

I’m messing around with mass multi entry in the $1

I had a ton of Pirates lefties yesterday vs Descalfani. Had to go other side today

When Judge and Stanton are both back on the IL, you know Yankee baseball is truly back

2 Likes

Heading into today, Winker led the league in getting pulled early (10 times in 16 starts and averaging 3.31 PAs per start) and Cano was top five (6 times in 10 starts averaging 3.8 PAs per start). Reds have a lot of OF and have been platooning and pinch hitting / running a lot. Joc and Schwarber are also guys that will pop up as huge value based on overestimated PAs. Rays are probably the worst team for pulling early across the board.

It looks like the Reds are now also pozzed.

https://twitter.com/bnightengale/status/1294646894602227712

1 Like

theory is that it’s Nick Senzel :sob: :sob:

https://twitter.com/Nicholaspkirby/status/1294468563428954112?s=20

The A’s are so clutch. It feels like every game they win with a 9th inning HR.