Major League Baseball (Part 1)

A unit of all red uniforms marching and winning in washington on july 4th is as unamerican as it gets

That team could beat the A’s

4 Likes

right on cue, the tigers are losing to the A’s at home by 10 runs

As I said. Though based purely on stats, Steer and McLain should be higher.

seems right to me, elly has the hype, others are overlooked, four are on the same team, corbin is pretty far ahead right now. Steer a little but again he is overlooked cause he’s on elly’s team, not mclain though he only has 7 hr’s, yes he has 100 fewer ab’s than carroll but 1) that matters and 2) he’s not far behind in total times he got struck out to carroll

man patrick wisdom really fell off

in 2021 after the sell off there were 3 bright spots all career minor leaguers prior to this and age 29 I think all 3 were at the time, frank the tank at first base (who nobody thought was sustainable but he earned the right to have the job the next season, spoiler alert it wasn’t sustainable and he’s in japan now, ortega in CF but wasn’t good enough to keep it and is back in the minors for another team and patrick wisdom at 3b/lf who is pretty bad in the field but could mash especially lefties and apparently can’t even do that now)

That big sell off day was just two years ago damn.

then they spent the money on literally a clone of kosuke fukodome

at least the mets got fleeced

I thought Wisdom could stick around as a platoon type player but never expected him to be an impact player

trades are always fun to go back on for what if’s, ie If even one guy panned out for the O’s in the Manny Machado trade, damn

CJ Abrams walks this off in 19/30 parks according to Statcast.

The Blue Jays and White Sox have been so amazingly inept at the plate today that they’re in the 11th inning and still somehow within their normal broadcast window.

1 Like

lol let’s play 2!

Yanks getting werked. big split for Bmore if they can hang on

1 Like

IMG_6626

losing pitcher for the white sox?

A. Bummer

yeah that game was

1 Like

oh I hope so much for an angels rockies score from the orioles right now

The royals are all f*cked up. Showed well versus TB & LA, but lol they’re pulling into the allstar break like a Merkur on 15,001 miles

METS! :vince2:

Snakes :harold:

1 Like

odometer is very foreboding

Naylor 4-pitch walk

Cookie has such a robotic delivery that I’m surprised whenever he gets hit hard. Didn’t see like there were too many ways he could be tipping and every pitch looked exactly the same until it left his hand.