Major League Baseball (Part 1)

What a finish. 侍ジャパン、おめでとう!!

They eliminated the ability for pitchers to use gamesmanship with the pitch clock.

That was good television.

Why? You don’t like the Dodgers’ chances next year?

1 Like

Down goes Hoskins. Non contact knee injury on routing fielding play.

I guess that moves the young guy Hall to first base and allows the Phillies to rotate the DH spot to Schwaber and Castellanos until Harper is ready.

That’s it! No more spring training games! Too dangerous!

2 Likes

We could let them play the field via telepresence.

The pizza box bases do look weird; but I’m all for fewer player collisions on the bag. Hopefully we don’t get more players getting injured stepping on them; someone blows out their knee on it every year.

I’m certain I’m not the first person to point out that Cardinals rookie Jordan Walker looks like he’s from a 1970s baseball card.

2 Likes

Holy crap, that second one in particular. I honestly thought that was a comparison shot to a 70s baseball clip.

Its like crazy timetravelling cellphone guy from that one picture from the 20s in reverse.

1 Like

that’s a very sensitive ump

https://twitter.com/timandfriends/status/1640420373882650636

3 Likes

Robots would’ve made the same call.

LOL. Totally insane. Suspend him now please.

Have to imagine there’s more context.

AUAB?

4 Likes

Context seems to be the ump is a minor league ump who can’t handle the stress of the big leagues and isn’t ready to ump games that actually matter.

He called a pitch clock violation on the pitcher and thought Realmuto was mad and trying to make him look foolish which is such lol. What a baby

A real ump would have busted out laughing because it was funny.

2 Likes

Imagine having to pay a $10k fine because the ump wasn’t fast enough putting the ball in your glove and he thought you were being mean to him.

respect-my-authority-cartman

2 Likes