Major League Baseball (Part 1)

https://twitter.com/Royals/status/1585662614259961856

3 Likes

You need to put spoilers around that shit. I’m retraumatized now.

3 Likes

no awfulizing

:( I entered the lottery but found out yesterday that we didn’t win.

We really screwed up. I thought she entered, she though I did. So we weren’t even in the pool.

1 Like

the fail2

1 Like

Doh!

Do better for the parade.

I’m literally half blind and got 7 out of 7.
Though I used to be a catcher in youth BB so I’m used to that POV

I now dislike bad umps even more

Those old guys just suck

Average accuracy for 2022 being 93% seems terrible. I’ve been saying for a while that if they are going to keep umps calling balls and strikes they need to cull any who are worse than 95% accurate, and I thought that threshold was generous.

2 Likes

yep. i’m in for utley the dog.

2 Likes

This will be the only time in my life I will say this.

I am rooting for a team from Philadelphia.

4 Likes

You’re likely not alone in being a new and temporary Philly fan. Welcome aboard, let’s go Phillies!!

4 Likes

Team let’s go Harper checking in

3 Likes

Why on Earth would Colorado root for the Assthrows

Makes way less since than coastal Mississippi

Thanks for asking. He was moping around for a couple of days. Today he’s back to his old self, and ready to watch the Series.

He may be a big Padres homer… but he’s also a fan of the game. Almost half (44%) of the games he’s attended didn’t involve his Padres or one of their farm teams. He’s seen the Phillies in Citi Field, Nationals Stadium, Petco Park, and earlier this season in Dodgers Stadium. The cheatin’ Astros are one of three MLB teams he has never seen.

Our WS picks…Sabo: Astros in 4; me: Astros in six.

2 Likes

That’s good to know. I’m sure you told him that a simple wag of the tail could make him and everyone around him feel better. I want the Astros to win, but only because I took them for $50 at 8-1 last June at the Nugget.

3 Likes