Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Robbie’s line the last three games including this one is 8.2 IP, 9 ER, 6 HR. Servais is a fucking moron.

I wouldn’t pay if I were you. The Astros probably had vibrating buzzers in their shirts again and turned them on in the late innings.

Who did it? All i can get is the Spanish feed on MLBN.

clear cheating i was robbed

I’d find out where Robbi was during that game. She could have been in the stands signaling.

1 Like

Robbie was on the mound

Shirts? It’s 2022, man. Year of the Ass.

Sorry, I should have said fWAR.

Even if you think fangraphs is trash, dudes obviously been phenomenal this year. It’s not like he’s been Jack Morris

1 Like

How does moving the Seahawks game to 2:30pm if the Mariners host game four at noon improve the parking situation?

(elsewhere) I said the Darvish start was the key to Sabo the dog’s Padres winning the Mets series… but they needed to get past a future HOFer in Scherzer to do so.

This series, against the Dodgers, it’s the same… the Darvish start is the key to his Padres chances… but they need to get past another future HOFer in Kershaw.

There’ll be a game here on Friday regardless. But to make progress changing from the Biggest Unrequited Rivalry in MLB to a Biggee (actual) Rivalry coming in 0-2 might not get that job done.

1 Like

I could have got face value tix to both Dodger games. Nobody can get those Tix for Friday

RALLY GOOSE

Man, is Kershaw the worst post season/best season pitcher ever?

1 Like

David Price had a similar split for a long time, for a while he was having Cy Young caliber regular seasons and very mediocre post season performances.

yu darvish as well

If you take yu darvish name and remove the darish you get my name. i wonder if he knows this

6 Likes

Fucking Alvarez man. Fuck

Unreal. Gotta give him the Bonds’ treatment now, up to and possibly including the bases loaded intentional walk

Can we get rid of these umps for Christ sake? Was looking a few days ago at Statcast framing and Yonder Alonso is worth 18 more career WAR than Salvador Perez due to pitch framing alone. That makes my blood boil.

1 Like